The Travellers Rest

For IC events in Noore I Meles

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Plot Bot

The Travellers Rest

Postby Plot Bot » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 pm

In a dark corner of the tavern at a small table are two men drinking ale. The shorter of the men is covering his face with a hand in a failing attempt to cover his extremely large nose. The other man is having difficulty in controlling his laughter which sounds as if he has been laughing for a long period of time. Taking deep breaths he finally manages to gain some small amount of control over himself before speaking between stifled giggles, "I know you and Elizabeth have been having problems Davram but I really don't see how having a larger nose is going to help you at all.". He bows his head to the table before letting rip with more laughter. Davram glares at his companion, waiting for him to regain his composure before replying "Well it wasn't supposed to happen like this. The ritual was meant to make something else bigger. When i tried to reverse the magics, it just grew larger. I don't know what I'm going to tell her." He pauses a moment his face still hidden behind his hand it is difficult to see the thoughtful look that passes his features, "Do you think she would realise if I didn't come home til i got this fixed." With out waiting for a response he adds "No she would have my hide if I didn't return tonight. I will just have to face her and hope she doesnt box my ears." With a resigned sigh he gathers his cloak lifting his hood over his head to hide his face. It is a usless effort as his nose still protrudes for at least half a foot out of the shadows. Draining his tankard he places it empty on the table before leaving his friend still laughing at the table.

Return to “Noore I Meles”