The Goblin Mountain

For IC events in Noore I Meles

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Dellam

The Goblin Mountain

Postby Dellam » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:53 am

With a flash of light that briefly throws back the all pervasive shadows, a goblin with its right arms raised up and figners pressed together appears in a cave deep inside the goblin mountain. Boings eyes take a moment to adjust to the dark again before he looks around, Handgooses gaze swinging back and forth in counterpoint to his own. They both look at each other before Boing then speaks.
"What do you reckon handgoose? Is it time we get started?"
A brief silence follows as Boing listens.
"Okay, find the tribe first and get em in on this. It's gonna be gooooood."
With that Boing looks for a side tunnel and starts picking his way along to find the rest of his village within the mountain.
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Dellam

Re: The Goblin Mountain

Postby Dellam » Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:27 am

When Boing at last finds the cave chain that belongs to his tribe he stops at the first of them and shouts aloud "Helloooooooo?! Is anyone abooooout? Come on out you lazy sods. I'm back and I've got things to tell ya!" Then he starts in deeper, listening to the hubub of the village and of all the goblins lurking in the dark. He didn't need them all though, just a few. Select minds as one might put it. true he could do all the work of what he planned himself but help would make it go faster...that and Boing was never big on doing alot of manual labour himself.
"I need um lets see....volunteers yeah that it! And paint! Lots of pretty coloured paint if we've got it!....I also need an empty cave...and the volunteers have to be wierd! Odd in the head yeah...", Boing was shouting all this now as he padded his way through his villages caves, though it was unclear if he was really talking for others to hear him or going through a checklist in his own head. There were grand plans in the goblin, grans plans to make a bigger space for his god right here in the Goblin Mountain. The first 'temple' of insanity.
Player of;

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Something was wrong, something was very wrong indeed. Boing knew and and Handgoose knew it. Even deep in the caves they looked to the heavens/ceiling and could tell something wasn't right. Even handgosse seemed alot less bold then usual. This troubled the goblin, troubled him greatly and he knew he had to find out what it was.
"Looks like our works gonna have to wait Handgoose.", he said to his companion.
It can't be helped, something more important has come up. We can't feel 'him' properly anymore
"Oh bugger...well then off we go."
Handgoose and Boing concentrated together then for long moments before they disappeared in a wink of light, of to find out exactly what was going on.
Player of;

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Sun May 02, 2010 12:16 pm

A flash of light proceeded the arrival of two figures into an empty cavern section deep in the goblin mountain, one tall with jingling bells hanging from his hat and his face painted with swirls and shapes and the other a goblin with right hand raised, darting left and right as if looking around. The goblin looked up at his compatriot then and grinned broadly, eyes wild as he regarded the mortal form of his god.
"This is the place boss, me and Handgoose are gonna make it real nice for you just as soon as we can. It'll be your first proper temple."

Neffekeffen smiled at this and reached out both hands to pat Boing and Handgoose on their heads, well figuratively speaking in Handgose's case before he looked around as well.
Good good this will do
A suitable site for us to start
He reached up then and idly batted a hand at the bells jingling from his hat, a short giggle issuing from him before both sides of his face looked serious.
Now we wait for the others
The rest of our children must come here
Player of;

Return to “Noore I Meles”