Seeking shelter

For IC events in Noore I Meles

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Seeking shelter

Postby Blue mage » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:55 pm

Under a bit of overhanging rock, a pale figure sat, twidling a bolt in his fingers. He sat, brooding and in his general depressive appearance. He had heard from the inhabitants of the area that something was wrong, the Gods were...weaker. His broken mind told him that somewhere, something was lost to him, but the conscious part of him did not seem to register this. He felt...no different. Nothing had changed about Lazar. But wa sit Lazar he worried aobut now? His poor, shattered mind tried to calculate this, but failed to recall...what? He didnt know. And it hurt him to think too hard...like he was tearing open something better left untouched.

Vice whispered:

Lazar...are you there?
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Phil.Priest

Re: Seeking shelter

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:01 pm

A whispering voice flows around Vice, the source unseen...

I'm around... watching the bloodshed which is being unleashed... I'd guess this will start a few Holy Wars...

Now, my oh so obediant-worshipped who was converted by one of my messengers with but a simple command... what are you after?
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Vice listened to the God simply, remaining silent. "With a single command..." that sounded familiar. But, wasnt he a follower by his own choice? Did he not acept Lazar on his own? He tried to find the answer but all he found was a searing pain shooting through his head until he stopped trying to recall. That confirmed it. Something was blocking him. He tried to focus on that... "Little cross-bow"... "Proto-type"... "Vice"... He gave up, it just wouldnt come. Maybe just asking...

Alright...I know Im your follower. That will do as a start. Lord Lazar, what I want is answers. Why cant I remember anything before that very confusing and backstabbing encounter after inhabiting the body of one melded with your blood? I know the blood had no effect upon me...But I cant control that process. he cringed slightly.

Vice looked about into the space around him.
If you wont tell me these things, then can you at least tell me what's going on with the Gods? Why do I feel like My God is harmed, yet you are obviouslt untouched? he seems utterly clueless to why he feels this strange feeling. Now he wanted to know from his God himself...

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:42 am

..."What you want is answers"... No. I do not fold to demands.

You can feel that your god is harmed? Interesting... can you feel h.. me? Are you aware of my location?

Concentrate and come find me... make a pilgrimage and follow the feeling of your hurt lord and I will give you some answers...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:21 pm

Vice blinked at his Gods responce, curiously. That left him with more questions than answers...

He closed his eyes and tried to feel Lazar and felt himself wanting to go one way, but feeling a stronger presence poking him the other way. Unsure of where to go, he decided to follow his Lord's advice...he followed the force that he felt was wounded, leaving behind the earthy shelter he had found, his weapons all hidden under his clothes.

He would go to the void and back if he had to now...

Return to “Noore I Meles”