Guvlar

For IC events in Noore I Meles

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Guvlar

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:51 pm

**Guvlar is a fairly ruined shell above the surface. The few buildings that there are are mostly wooden shacks and substantial buildings seem to have been burnt or knocked to the ground.

Joseph appears in the centre of this desolate place and looks around, sword sliding quickly into hand...**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Hatsuo1980

Re: Guvlar

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Less than half a minute later a flash of silver and white appears behind Joseph and Monkay appears.

The monkey surveys the damage

Monkay had heard rumour the war had caused much damage. Monkay not know it this bad
............................................................................Image

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:03 pm

"So.... where are the Orcs?"

**As Joseph says this, the sound of marching feet can be heard. Emerging from a steep cave entrance not too far to their west a troop of about a dozen black skinned Orcs makes an appearance. Quickly they surround the pair, who wait, watching. Feerian mutters under his breath, assuming what is clearly a battle stance**

"I have killed the best your kind has to offer.... do you think a dozen is going to slow me down?"

**Then loudly so he can be heard above the march and clank of armour**

"We're not here to pick a fight..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Monkay assumes a somewhat relaxed, typical Monkay, pose

I am Monkay, Anointed Saviour of the Sentinels. Honourable black skins, we are here to help you. What has happened here?

Monkay turns and puts a hand on Josephs shoulder

Be calm, I doubt they wish us harm
............................................................................Image

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:15 pm

**The Orc's seeming leader speaks, recognising the title Monkay gives**

"Come then, below, where our true city lies. This ruined husks is just the surface, and we have neither the drive nor resources to rebuild it. Below is where we live."

**Cautiously, Joseph follows as they lead them below the surface**

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:18 pm

The monkey nods and follows, keeping to the back of the group in case of unwanted assailants. The monkey utters a few words

Monkay calls forth the power of light to guide his way,
Monkay wish to see what others cannot,
Monkay no wish get stabbed by dodgy knife me

(OOC: See invisibility)

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:54 am

**As they descend into the cave, the enhanced senses of both attune themselves swiftly, and the polished structure of the space around them becomes apparent. Tall pillars, intricate etchings on the walls, slow torches burning in brackets, quite an unexpected sight. They are guided through to a smaller room, where a trio of Orcs await.**

"Monkay, we are pleased to have you are our guest" the lead Orc says, very politely. "I would ask as to the identity of your companion? As you know we are somewhat hesitant about outsiders."

**Joseph remains looking distinctly uncomfortable**

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:00 am

The monkey smiles and bows

Monkay like to introduce Joseph. Joseph brave, strong and able. Joseph new to this world. Monkay think he had problems with the black skins of his world but monkay know Joseph be good choice to be sentinel of your lands. Joseph travel with monkay to know monkay better and to see your lands and people before he accepts. Monkay hope that speaking with your people give Joseph better insight into the honourable orcs of our world.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:14 pm

**The Orcs nod and thus begins generic few days of introductions and exploration...**

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:22 pm

Monkay addresses Feerian

Joseph, can I leave you here to become accustomed with these lands and it's people, Monkay has some things he must do. Monkay be back in day or so.

Turning to the Orcs

Monkay trust you will look after Joseph. Monkay be back soon

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:15 pm

**Joseph nods**

"Very well.... I can look after myself... do what you must, I will see you soon..."

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:18 pm

The monkey nods and smiles before uttering an incantation. After half a minute the monkey disappears in a streak of silver and white light

Return to “Noore I Meles”