More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:45 pm

**Quayle sits down next to the pair and just watches the fire**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:58 pm

*Her face expressionless her baby just watching, night fell and the fire was still burning, slowly she laid down her baby clutched in her arms struggerling to stay away but hypnotised into sleep by the flames. Soon the pair are asleep with peaceful expression on their faces and the heat of the pire keeping their bodies warm.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:28 pm

**Quayle takes his tabard from his pack and rolls it up into a makeshift pillow which he carefully places under the woman's head. Next he removes his cloak and lays it over her and her son. Keeping an eye on them to make sure they're safe, he walks back to find Father Gui.**

Father, you had a message for me?

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Wed Aug 01, 2007 6:26 am

Father Gui had been going around the other corpses and the pit, performing the same simple ritual for each one. Then he had said some words over the mass grave. By the time Quayle approaches him, he is standing over the grave, eyes closed as the soldiers pile earth back in. As Quayle speaks, he looks over his shoulder toward the dying fire, then sighs and returns his attention to Quayle. "One of your companions said that he wished to speak with you, but couldn't stay. He suggested you approach him at the old shrine of Eramine in the Heartlands, something about an acorn."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:07 pm

**Quayle removes the folded piece of parchment from his pocket, though smudged now it still has a picture of an old, dark, gnarled tree with a single acorn hanging from the tip. Next to this is a close up of the acorn**

In fact, this is the main reason I remained around here was to speak to Sister Fallath about this. I don't suppose it means anything to you?

Do you know which of my collegues it was? I assume it was Herfilligr, tall, pale young man in robes?

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu Aug 02, 2007 7:38 am

The celebrants nods. "Yes, I believe that was the one." He looks closer at the picture. "I'm afraid all I can really tell you is that it's nothing of Mektar." He then glances over again to the dying fire and the figure sitting by it and again sighs. "I hope she can understand our reasons in time."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Aug 02, 2007 10:36 am

*The woman and child seem sound asleep, from the light of the fire her face shows shadows of mourning. The dying fire and the cloak keeping them both warm.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:49 pm

**His gaze follows the celebrant's eyes to the woman**

I'm not sure I understand, your reasons for what?

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Fri Aug 03, 2007 2:06 pm

"We have more bodies to bury than people to bury them. To our view burning the body is a desecration, and we do not have the manpower to treat everyone individually."

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:22 pm

**Nods** If that is your belief then I am sorry if my actions offended you but she has had some terrible experience with the undead and needed to see the body destroyed otherwise I think she would always have been wondering.

Will she and her child be looked after?

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:04 am

Father Gui shrugs. "It is her choice. We simply don't have the manpower to adhere to the wishes of the next of kin of all the fallen, even if they could be found.

She will be looked after if she chooses to remain." He nods to add emphasis to the point.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Aug 06, 2007 10:14 am

*A small noise from the baby is heard a whimper or cry. The mother is half awake just quieting him down. Soon she is asleep once more before the baby, who wiggles out of her arms and starts to crawl a little way towards the pier before sitting back down and looking once more up to it. Some how he seems to understand, some how he just sits there and watches. This is the first time that the father or anyone had truely seen his entire body. The father reconsises him as the boy that was undead that got sent away from their lands. This time however it can be seen from the dying light that his body should have been silhouetted but is now still clear to see. The mother sleeps on peacefully.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: Seeking information

Postby Ben » Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:41 pm

I am glad you will look after her if she wants

Now I must leave but I will return

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0