A long journey home

For events within Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: A long journey home

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:05 pm

*Kriska closes her eyes and gulps for a moment. A flash of fury crosses her face as she grabs tight hold of Ventyr.*

"Ok, I wont."

*The pair head off slowly going Westward, the passage was cold and hard work but soon they reached the boarders of Sinya Palurin. The land changed and for a moment Kriska seemed to hold her breath, she became light for Ventyr and the air seemed to drop around them. It was apparent that it was only them that it had effected for the birds that were flying near were still struggerling in the wind. After almost a day and a half, Sanga looms into sight. Kriska seems to get even lighter, as they go over her glade. To Ventyr he had known the beauty that it once had to see it a shell of itself was like nothing he could have seen for a long while. Kriska indicates a place to land, and they gradually go down. As they land Kriska crumples to the ground and curls into a ball.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:25 pm

*Ventyr looks around the heart of Kriska's grove. It seemed in a way similar to his own, not the verdant place he had learned his path. I angered him the such beauty could be rendered to a shell of itself like this, but then like his own grove life was sprouting from the ashes of fire and death he turned around to Kriska, see only trees. His keen eyes picking out a sapling of the same build as her.*

"Becoming one with the Earth? That is a new trick for you Kriska. What happened here?"

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:34 pm

*Several minutes later Kriska comes out of her form.*

"The Harans troops distroyed it, I have come to pick up something that I need to take back to Narturlin with me. It was distroyed by fire, almost killed me. But the heart of it still lived on, even that nearly killed me or twisted me. I lost this, I lost my mind, I even lost my friends. Now, however, I am supposed to be stronger and wiser than ever, yet I am still a child. Come, find something to eat then we must head off once more."

*She leads the way to a nearby area, where a small bundle is retrieved from inside the hollow of a tree that is surrounded by water.*

"I have grown more powerful, yet at the same time more weak. Here."

*She hands him a small bag, inside is some biscutes and bread that still seemed freash. She then rummages inside the tree once more and soon comes back out with a couple more objects and belongings. Moving around she gathers a few more items to eat and quickly returns to Ventyr, a ball of light is removed from one of the bags in her hands, it looks like fire within. Soon water is boiled over it and she passes it to Ventyr. A tea infusion of her own discription.*

"I must admit you have definatly improved on your home cooking now."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:40 pm

*Ventyr chuckles.*

"Truth be known Kriska, I mainly subsist on the vast amounts of carrion the Gweria provides, the home cooking factor was done for the benfit of the few guests I receive, bastions of life in a realm of death. I put on the show of civility and help them on their way. I am not a druid of the dark aspect, though I hacve heard their are some around, but the nature of my grove makes the powers at my disposal darker than most."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:49 pm

*Kriska nods.*

"I know but, hopefully this will help soon. If only Kerrigan would stop trying to tell me what to do. Have you finished eating yet?"

*By this point Kriska has not actually eaten anything.*

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:02 am

*Ventyr frowns at Kriska.*

"I will not eat until my host does. I we will not leave until you have eaten, I don't want you passing out on me due to starvation."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:28 am

*Kriska looks at him with slight confusion. Then realises that she had not had anything. She soon rummages around and produces herself a salad. Eating fairly quickly she finishes her meal and drinks slowly. Eventually she puts it all back including the glowing ball.*

"Right ready to go? A quick trip via Pathway."

*Lucy*

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:13 am

*As Kriska starts eating so to does Ventyr. Soon he is finished and he looks towards Kriska watching her eat, until he could find someone to watch her he would not be leaving her side, she seemed to need both the company and the watchful eye to make sure she cared for herself. Once she is ready to leave he stands and stretches his wings holding out a hand to Kriska once again, a smile (if such a thing was possible) coming to his beak as he makes an attempt at humour.*

"The Avain transport system will now be fluying to Narturlin via Pathway. Please make sure you are comfortable and secure before take off as will not be stopping before reaching our first stationed stop."

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:22 am

*Kriska looks a little horrified.*

"I wish that I was not such a burdern."

*She moves towards Ventyr and wraps the cloak tightly around her own body. Soon she clings tight and the pair leave, she looks down at her glade with a sinking feeling. The pair go off towards Pathway.*

(((OOC moved to Winter Elf camp)))

*Lucy*

Return to “Gweria”