A small church, in a small town.

For events within Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

A small church, in a small town.

Postby Luke » Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:37 pm

The town had been emptied weeks earlier. The inhabitants taken away and found dead by the guards recently. Yet it was still a perfect town.

Windchimes sounded quietly with the light breeze and the odd gate creakily swung. In the centre of the town was an old church, it had been the first building and a centre for the people of nearby. It was also empty.

If there had been any voyeurs, or bystanders they would have heard strange noises from inside, but there were none. It sounded as if a loud argument was going on, chairs (or pews) being thrown.

Inside the church, past the barred double doors a small table had been drawn out into the centre of the church. All holy symbols had been taken down and smashed.
At the head of the table stood a lone figure in a dark cloack with a brightly coloured bag. The shadow elf was certainly busy.

Quiet down! Quiet down! you all know I have called you here, members of the Lost Souls to discuss a change in leadership!
Kid swapped his hat to that of a pirate.
What about our old leader! The almighty Butch!!
Then took it off
Well Sir Kidsworth! If you will let me finish... Our great leader has passed on, terrible tragedy. But he did say I was very important and one time second in command!
He put on a jesters hat
Oh well you would say that! He also told me the same thing, he said I was captain of the guard!!
Then took it off
I know, I know, I know Kiddie Kiddleton, but someone needs to take charge! Otherwise order will ensue and chaos will not have a hope in the hopewastes... so to speak. So lets put it to a vote. Will all the members of the Lost Souls who wish for a democratic solution please vote now.

The votes came in sharp and fast, it looked as if Kid, Kidsworth and Kiddie Kiddleton were going to win but right at the last moment Kidana and Old Man Kid changed their votes in favour of the table itself to become the new leader.

RIGHT! so to be sure, you wish the table to be the head of the Lost Souls? FINE, I, KID CHALLENGE YOU, TABLE, TO A NOT TO HONORABLE DUEL. AND BY THE RIGHT OF MY CONFUSING AND ALTOGETHER MISLEADING AND AMBIGUOUS POWER I CAST YOU OUT IN DARKNESS! (OOC: shadowbolt)

The table exploded into splinters.

Good! May guild duties commence as planned, the new leader will be The Kid.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Gweria”