Yashmanar in the mountains

For events within Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Niamh

Yashmanar in the mountains

Postby Niamh » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:42 am

A man in artisan's clothing huddles in a crevasse, clutching a book. A pile of twigs and rocks reveals some attempt to build a fire, but his obvious distress could not have helped this endeavour - it is sheer luck that he has not come to any harm thus far. Kel, dusty and weary, half-slithers down to join him. She kneels deferentially beside him. The girl rifles through her pack, pulling out some trail rations which she offers to the man; taking off her cloak, she wraps it around him.
My Lord, I hope I can be of assistance...Can I help you up?
Yashmanar declines the food, but accepts her support as he stands unsteadily; they head back towards Fort Drake.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Edd

Re: Yashmanar in the mountains

Postby Edd » Mon Mar 15, 2010 12:00 pm

In the distance Kel notices a speck in the air, gradually growing larger. After a few minutes she realises that it is the shape of Isaac. When he comes within talking distance, he flies down and speaks:

"Um...m'lady, next time would you mind explaining a bit more? It's taken me a long time to find you! Look, I'm here to help you....lets get you and you friend back to Fort Drake shall we?"

Only then does Kel notice the aura of earth magic surrounding him. He steps forward and places a hand on each of the travelers. (Strength 3) If they don't resist, he lifts them and flies as swiftly as possible back to Fort Drake.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:19 pm

Issac is not the only speck in the air at that time, another avian is homing in on Yashmanar. Kestrel, surpisingly recognising the God as the librarian he met in the library, swings round to take a wingmans guard position with Issac as they fly to the fort.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Edd

Postby Edd » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Recognising another Avian, Isaac inclines his head. He does not speak, for he can assume why the other is here.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:25 am

Kel and Yashmanar permit Isaac to fly them away.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Return to “Gweria”