From inside Varya...

For events within Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Edd

From inside Varya...

Postby Edd » Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Gii, who has spent time helping where he can within the walls of Varya, shudders slightly as the voice of Doki Rinsei reverberates through his mind. The celebrant had gotten used to having the spirit dwell within him in the days since the seige. Always being able to see the shining figure of the Celestial Blade Personified in his mind, just to the side of his vision, was confusing at first, but now seemed natural. The urgency in Doki's voice however, unnerved him, and he nodded (though it seemed to himself, it was actually to the Blade's words) and started to scramble about for his things. He had people to see and find, and a very specific place to go...

Kel...she might want to help...it was worth a shot, though she was often busy with her leadership duties and negotiations with Xannus, and with trying to find people to teach in her new university...he sighed...hopefully she'd help. So with that he ran off to find her...
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Luke

Re: From inside Varya...

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:39 pm

The sun beat down on Varya, the stone streets maintaining the heat and storing it for slow release. The warmth the earth provided was a welcome feeling to Warryn, though his armour was itchy, and weighty. As the sunlight hit his skin it passed through and then shattered the light into chrome. This caused discomfort among many so he raised his shield over his head so as not to cause upset.

After the seige he had given leave to the members of SHIELD. They deserved a break. In truth, he had left so as to get a little space for himself. He enjoyed being useful but every now and again it was nice to spend some time in his head.

As he left the gates, only a few hundred yards from the wall he found an open patch of earth and sat thinking.

Warryn and Terrandrill. That air elf... I wonder where he is now.
The Diamond Elf's eyes glanced to the sky. His brother was difficult, but he still wished he was here.

V'Jel and that young Light Elf mage. Both now in the Hopewastes.
Kazrazil and ... I know someone else was there, green skinned, or were there two people... someone else.

Warryn shivered, as a chill spread up his spine, but it was a hot day... how odd.

Then there were the other two, one to bring life and one to end it.
He tried desperately to remember but he could not. His brain dull like his manner.

and then Erathil... the cause of so much trouble... and destruction.
They had said he caused the problems in Nartulin, he had massacred many of Gerethenax's people. Still Warryn couldn't harbour too much ill will. He might not even remember him, especially not now with his new form. But it wasn't his place to choose sides.

Finally... Danni. In the heavens now, be nice to talk to you though. Maybe I should get Quayle so tell me a story again...

Earth, Air, Fire, Shadow, Light, Wood, High. I know.

Warryn pondered the whereabouts of his 'family' and how many others there were. Should he even be thinking about this? Perhaps it didn't even matter anymore.

He stared at his shield, Onyx silent for now. Then he thought... shield... Kel. She knew many things. She would know where to find them. She could ask where Terandrill had flown to. If he was still in the hopewastes...

The diamond elf stood and began his slow march into the city. Now where was it she had said she was going again...
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Having spent some time in Varya, watching and helping as much as she could as the city returned to normal after the breaking of the siege, Kel decided to return to the road. As she left through the main gate, she saw Gii coming up the road, Warryn a faint iridescence further down the path as he too plodded towards her. She approached Gii, and waved at Warryn, hoping to catch his attention.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Luke

Postby Luke » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 pm

Warryn stomped up the road to where his friends were, or colleagues, or even brothers (or sisters) in arms were standing.

After saying hello, and making sure he didn't blind them with reflective light he got straight to business.

Erm, I have a bit of a request Kel of the Telefret peoples. I would like you to do some communicating with the Gods for me when you have some time. It's a bit of a personal matter and might take some time, could you find me when you get the chance? That isn't an order by the way.
The monotonous voice trailed off. Leadership was hard to get right apparently.

In the awkward silence which followed the Diamond elf stood staring at the two. Then from his bag pulled out two sperical objects.

Rock Cake anyone? I love this city.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Kel politely declined the rock cake.

Of course Warryn, I'd be happy to help. What do you need to know? I'll ask the gods when I get the chance and let you know what they say.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar

Edd

Postby Edd » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:15 pm

Gii does accept Warryn's rock cake, inclining his head in thanks. He takes a few nibbles from the treat as the two talk, trying not to intrude on their conversation. Once they have finished speaking, he turns towards his new Haran. Bowing slightly as he has taken on a few of his blade's quirks, he rather hastily lifts the sword from his belt, offering it hit forst to Kel, but not letting go of the scabbard (for it was only Doki's divine power keeping him alive). He motions to Warryn, if the diamond elf wishes to join the conversation too.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:56 pm

Warryn realised he didn't have any specific questions to ask... or perhaps too many and sat crossed legged to collect his thoughts. When he looked up the two were gone, probably to Serke Kemi, he was certain they had politely said goodbye and wasn't bothered by it.

Still he formed some questions in his mind and waited for the Haran to return. Could he call her that? or should she be known as a SHIELD member? This led his mind to wander... what about the other members: Leo, Arthur, That red elf, Weyoun, Tu'Ath, The woman from the sand, and that zombie...

...Guilds were strange.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:51 pm

Having got bored of waiting for Monkey to return, Kel is reminded of her own need to talk to Warryn to find out what it was he wanted to know. Hoping she hasn't been gone for too long, she arrives with a flash of light (OOC Teleport) in the area where Yashmanar told her Warryn was, at the spot where she had left him before going to Serke Kemi, looking around for the diamond elf.

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:04 am

She is able to find the Diamond Elf, having not moved far from the place where he was left. He grins when he sees her and almost immediately goes into his request.

I need some help finding some information about my brothers and sisters. But I'm not good at asking them... also, I'd quite like you to find someone in particular...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:38 am

Okey dokes. Do you have the names of your brothers and sisters or descriptions? And who in particular would you like to find?

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 am

Well, I know where light, dark, fire, earth, wood and high are... but I want to find the other Coshwood's. One will be really cold I think, the other probably a bit gaunt, and one really shiny. Then I'd quite like to find the air one, see if he is in this life or in the next.

Then Warryn whispers, though still speaking quite loudly.

Oh, and can you tell me where a brown shirakan named Om-nah is?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:23 pm

Kel goes into the by-now-familiar routine of wandering about aimlessly and muttering for a while.

I've asked. I'll let you know when I get an answer.

(OOC: Insight. cast for each person)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:32 pm

In a flash of light a monkey appears, seeing Kel he looks suprised

Errrr you are here? I got side tracked with Joseph

The monkey smiles

Monkay want to speak with Warryn, Monkay need ask you two things of big important stuff
............................................................................Image

Niamh

Postby Niamh » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Kel suddenly gasps and clutches her head. A trickle of blood seeps from her nose and she staggers, falling to the ground. She recovers herself slightly after a few seconds, wiping blood from her nose.

Those questions you wanted answered, Warryn...I can't...I saw the into the Void. Not even Yashmanar knows the answer to some of what you wished to know. I'm sorry.

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:23 pm

Seeing Kel fall and the blood trickle from her nose, Monkay instantly reacts. With an open palm he punches her in the nose (OOC: stop bleeding) and the blood ceases to flow

Is Kel ok?
............................................................................Image

Return to “Gweria”