Gruithiel Mountain Earth Elf HQ

For events within Gweria

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

Gruithiel Mountain Earth Elf HQ

Postby Luke » Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 am

Steelyx was having a bad day.

There had been a leak in one of the cavern walls which had created a minor flood, someone had taken it upon themselves to liberate the chaplain from his favourite hat, and his wife, Arralla, was not talking to him. Some incident about a young earth elf maiden...

he was sat at his desk, a map of Gweria laid out in front of him. His stronghold clearly marked with numbers relating to the respective forces of the hopeslayers and Varyians.

It was as his headache was about to reach a peak when three loud nocks on his chamber door echoed throughout the war-room.

Yes. Come in.

The metal doors slowly screeched open to reveal a hooded creature, with two huge claws. From the hood a snout could be seen, with whiskers.

The visitor spoke, Hello my general, erm, I have a bit of an urgent message, names Grayson...

Get on with it then.
Steelyx was tired and he knew his wife would assume his lateness home was due to some sort of mischief.

Erm... right... erm.... well...
Grayson cleared his throat...

The Paladin of Gerethenax, Warryn Onyx Coshwood, would like to inform you that he has chosen to join Erathil as his champion. His intentions are to rebuild Nartulin in Lord Gerethenax's name. He wishes for you to join him, along with your people in the new world that is to come. Further, he would like to assure you that as Erathils champion he will do all he can to ensure Earth Elf independence and to prevent any form of slavery.

In particular Warryn Onyx Coshwood requests the use of the armed forces, particularly the shield wardens as soon as possible. Should you refuse Erathil is sure to be displeased.

- a more personal attachment is included -

"Steelyx, please come to the heartlands with me. I have no desire for war, and I believe Earthil does not either. I know you must miss the great city. Help me rebuild it. I await your reply as soon as possible. If you refuse I will do all I can to cull my brothers temper... but I doubt I ill be effecive.

My best wishes and my Gerethenax protect you.

Warryn."

an' thats it. Will you be replying in writing or do you want me to remember??

Yes, Steelyx was having a bad day.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Re: Gruithiel Mountain Earth Elf HQ

Postby Will » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:00 am

<<When did the Earth Elves have a base in the home of the Hopeslayers?>>
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:33 am

<<Sorted>>

**From all around, the mountain shakes as though unseen creatures are moving in the walls**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 pm

Grayson looks arond nervously,

Guess that's my cue to leave. I need an answer...

he waits hesistantly for a response from the general.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:25 pm

**Little bits of the ceiling begin to fall away and in some places in the mountain can be heard screams**

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:28 pm

I am leaving. Something is happening, if you need refuge, Warryn can offer it. RUN!

Grayson dove into the floor, his tough claws tearing through rock and earth, burrowing himself an escape route.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:01 pm

**Decayed arms burst through stone, exposed bone shining in the torch light. Rotting faces pushed their way through earth and bodies begin falling to the ground before rising again. The dead within the home of the Hopeslayers begin to rise...**

Luke

Postby Luke » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:05 pm

The elves scattered, racing for their tunnels and exits. Some trapping themselves and condeming them all to death. Others took a more sensible route, running past the barracks where the wardens and warriors, as well as mages, could hold off the advance of the dead allowing others to retreat.

Grayson tunnelled out of the war chamber and burst out of the ground near some women and children, terrifying them. He didn't stop, yelling apologies he bustled out towards the exit. Running as fast as his badger mole feet could carry him.

Steelyx had ordered a rearguard, said goodbye to his family and sent them on their way. Picking up his mace h began his lifelong work.

The refugees poured from the mountains, some racing for nearby villages, others for Varya.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “Gweria”