READ THIS FIRST

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

READ THIS FIRST

Postby Will » Sun Nov 28, 2004 4:49 pm

*Background*

Clandestine is the base of operations of the resistance within the Heartlands themselves, that area of Pargon where the divide between the surface and the jewel of Velmaneth is thinest.

Posts made on this forum should be about events, discussions or communications within the Heartlands, and are not restricted to within Clandestine. You should feel free to use characters that already exist to post here, but always remember to sign the bottom of the post with the characters name.

Fighting should be a mutually agreed upon occurence, as should the outcome.

Any doubts about what you should/should not do, ask :)
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:43 pm

What about background events for Sinya Palirin? Anybody who knows me will know that I tend to write background essay's rather than posts, don't I Will???

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:45 pm

It's in the background document in the files section :p
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:55 pm

I mean what if I want to post something that my character is doing in down time that doesn't require being in the Dragons Tooth?

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:58 pm

Post it in the Dragons Tooth forum as a descriptive text...I think people will understand that it's not actually in the Dragons Tooth

quillkeeper

Postby quillkeeper » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:03 am

OKay just checking.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue May 24, 2005 8:08 pm

Would just like to reiterate that Hearltands Characters should not be posting on the Dragons Tooth and vice versa with Sinya Palurin characters... even if you think you have the power/ability to do so.

Ask me first!

dainul

Postby dainul » Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:14 pm

methinks this thread could do with an update. Ditto the background documents now things have changed significantly.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Return to “The Heartlands”