Erathil's Palace

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: Erathil's Palace

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:48 pm

*Zemilia looks a little cross and yells.*

"SYLOR IS NOT DEAD!"

*She then calms her voice down.*

"I wish to unite the people, as much as I can. It was our plans that we form an elder council made of people from different areas so that if the areas had a problem then they could bring it to the elders and then onto us. Would you like to help set that up?"
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:10 pm

*Sophia shakes her head*

I am having trouble enough keeping all the people of Dvarni in check. In the absence of my husband, many ambitious people are taking the opportunity to further themselves, and many simply perceive that there is not strong leadership any more, so they can do as they wish. I need to stop both these, to keep Dvarni peaceful. This is taking all of my time, and I am not even sure I am capable of achieving it, at times.

This said, I am happy to maintain good relations with this council of yours, once it is established. Perhaps I might send a representative from Dvarni to you, if things go well both here, and with you.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:16 pm

*Zemilia looks a little confused.*

"I have to get something."

*Zemilia walks the full length of the throne room and goes to the highest chair, from the side of the chair she retrieves a silk hanker cheif. Then returns to Sophia.*

"Here this belongs to you now, he has kept it safe there for a long time. You gave it to him on your wedding day and he pressed it and kept it safe in that hanky. He loved you a great deal, even though he changed in later years he never stopped loving you."

*She hands over the hanky and smiles a little bit. It is clear that there is still alot on her mind that she is trying to comprehend.*

"I never wanted to trap the Earth elves as I have done. I will make sure that some are sent to help protect you and show that I am supporting you. I don't even know how many have died in the battel. I will know when I get back to Narturlin and speak with Sylor."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:18 pm

*At the mentioning of Sylor again, Sophia begins crying heavily. Using the handkerchief to absorb her tears, she barely even notices the flower fall from it*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:20 pm

*Zemilia picks it up and notices which flower it is. She smiles as she looks at a very early stage of the red rose with the silver stems. She hands it too her.*

"It's ok, he is only busy at the moment. I will send him to you when I catch up with him."

*She yawns but covers her mouth.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:22 pm

*Far from helping, Zemilia's words only make Sophia worse. A few of her attendants glance at each other, as if unsure what to do about the situation*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:27 pm

*Zemilia places her arm over Sophia's shoulder and speaks soothingly into her ear.*

"It's ok, everything will be fine, you will see. We will all be here soon, happy and content."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:31 pm

*Sophia looks no better, and gently but firmly pushes Zemilia away from her*

Just... just leave me in peace. I need some time alone.

I will retire early, tonight. If you are still here in the morning, please join me for breakfast, but until then, I... I would prefer solitude.

*Sophia goes to leave the throne room, and speaks quietly to a servant before leaving.*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:37 pm

*Zemilia looks hurt. She looks around as if lost in a place that she had never seen before. She walks over to a spot infront of the throne and looks up. She speaks to Threan.*

"This is where I stood when I first saw Erathil, this exact spot. I had to stand and wait for about a hour before he arrived. He is the true master but it is good that he has ascended and that his task was compleated."

*She walks to the foot of the throne and sits on the bottom step, easing herself down gently.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:32 am

*still following zemillia around*

"what do you mean that he has ascended and that his task is completed?
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:40 pm

*Zemilia looks up to the throne.*

"He has compleated what he set out to do all along, he has acomplished what he wanted to do. He has become a God, did you not know? His power now is greater than it has ever been before."

*She looks back at Threan.*

"You don't know what I have witness as a child, her head on the floor, the heat of the fire, the men moving around. It was the .... it was ... I don't know ... I think it was the rebels that did it but it does not make sence why High elves would be there.... they came in to the fire to check ... I screamed, General Penakor picked me out from beneath the bedding where I was hidden when the attack started. The bodies and other people were screaming injured badly, and burning alive. There was so much blood, so many people lying on the floor. Then I saw it, Mama's head, I could not see her body any where. She looks peaceful and at ease, it is because of me that Sylor and Kayleeia were born. Erathil seemed to enjoy having me around and realised that he had no heir, so he married Sophia, she loved him so much that she was happy to marry him. It was a lovely day, they chose my flowers for the bauquet even though I said that they were not ready yet. It could not have been any better....."

*She gasps.*

"Take it off! Take off my ribbon! I swar! I swar an oath! I revoke it! I denie it! I am no longer Tavar's toy! TAKE IT OFF!"

*She starts to undress slightly unfastening her bodiace, to revial a navy ribbon (Erathil's colour).

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:21 pm

*anger flares in threan eyes and he regards the ribbon as though it is the cause of all his woes and he walks toward zemillia*

"by the shadows and abyss of my soul through the heart of jewel i call forth the powers i have gathered to disintegrate ribbon nothing will control you my lady"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:37 pm

*Zemilia stands there as the tightness of the ribbon goes from her body, her face was masked in a cross between supprise that it was gone and horror that it had been distroyed so easily.*

"It's gone? It's really gone? The Deathmil ribbon? Im sworn, I should not have done that. I should not, I am his, I will follow him. He is my... no he is not... I am in no fit state to do this why do I have to do it? Why?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:41 pm

"you must do nothing my lady"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:53 pm

*She looks desperate.*

"I must, Sylor will be waiting anyway. I need rest, but I also need to get back to him."

*Lucy*

Return to “The Heartlands”