Near the Shrine of Eremine

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Near the Shrine of Eremine

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:11 am

*Kriska walks at a quick pace but as the fire wraps around her a dule scream occurs one from Kriska and one from a flickering Neptune. At her pace her momentum carries her forward and makes her fall flat on her face, breathing slightly she lies still. From the flicker of Neptune it is seen that he too is also struggerling and just before he fades completly again he seems to slump forward.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Re: Near the Shrine of Eremine

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:19 am

*Nathaniel sighs briefly, and kneels down to Kriska*

Kriska? We dont have time for this. Remember. Fire cannot hurt you at the moment. You are safe enough, as, I suspect, is Rath, however insane he seems to be. Now please get up, because I don't know how much longer I can safely stay near Narturlin for at the moment.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:51 am

*Kriska moans, slowly and shakely she tries to move to face Nathaniel.*

"It was not me that time, it is Neptune, go on ahead. I can get him better but the longer I leave him the worst I will feel. He is in pain, it was too much power, too much fire. The pain!"

*She grits her teeth and closes her eyes, lying herself back down. Within a minute Neptune flashes into visibility, he is lying on the ground looking in pain. He fades as quick as he appears, it happens another two times each time he seems to have moved to a more upright position. Soon Kriska opens her eyes and looks around.*

"That will do for now, but he is still slightly injured. My healing spells are not working correctly, I may be walking a bit slower for a small distance."

*Painfully she gets up whincing as she moves one of her feet. She limps on one leg and seems to keep looking over her shoulder. Occassionally a whimper could be heard behind the pair.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:37 pm

How can you heal him? I thought he had no body, from the little I'd heard, though I've started to notice his scent, I think, now and then...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:46 pm

*Kriska looks to him and changes her hands over on the staff.*

"I can only do it through meditation when I am concious. If he goes unconcious so do I. I have a direct link to him and so we effect each other, however it is going stronger but the feelings are more seperated. I do not feel him being afraid so much now, or get confused with what I am feeling myself. It was one thing that was making me more insane that what I am. When he flickered that was when I was healing him, it is not very effective on his size but I slowly get there. Time will heal him now, as long as he does not go into hiding. Have you seen Aratain since all this happened?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:51 pm

No. Aratain was in the village, as far as I know. I checked the area where our place was, but I couldn't smell anything that suggested he was there when...

*Nathaniel hesitates, as if unwilling to say what he was thinking*

I noticed the number of remains was nowhere near what it should have been, as if a lot of people were out of the village for some reason. Where are they, though?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 8:58 pm

*Kriska smiles during a whince, and a small hiss from behind.*

"Ahh, that is where I can help. They are in Pathway, I am presuming that Traveller managed to save some of the people via teleportation for Aratain was a little confused when I spoke to him. He should be ok. I just woundered if you had spoken to him or not. Oh well.... I miss him a great deal, especially now."

*She sighs then continues talking in a more bubbly tone, however deep down there is a ring of sadness.*

"So, what if that was Rath blowing up in that explosion? What then? There needs to be something done. A blessing needs to be completed as soon as possible to try and cleanse the village....... Hold on, do you know if the village can be damed?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:09 pm

Last I heard, that lunatic was immune to fire, wasn't he? He'll be fine. Worst case scenario, he's angered a deity. Nothing new at the moment, and worryingly, I wouldnt be surprised to find out he's managed to luck his way out of it. What I've heard of him, he seems favoured by Risk, as well as by Onlurin.

As for damming off an entire town? It'd need a lot of talented builders, and I have no idea where you'd find them. You'd also need a lot of materials, and all materials near Narturlin are no longer useable...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:12 pm

*Kriska shrugged.*

"Oh well, there goes that idea.... Nathaniel, how are you doing anyway? Are you feeling better now that we are further away?

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:17 pm

Better? yes. No idea if thats thanks to the potion or the distance though. I still don't know why I'm so affected by all this. Perhaps my keen senses are merely letting me feel it more than others...

Either way, we shouldn't just wait around doing nothing, I'd rather make ourselves useful somehow. I've got all the potions I need to restore Threan, when we get the chance, after that, we need to make sure we can all survive long enough for us to work out what comes afterwards.

Lets see. Lots of shadow, fire, eating away at everything. Magic immunity potions seemed to do enough to either slow it down, or weaken it... Hm... I have an idea. I just need to work out a few almost impossible details...

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:25 pm

*Kriska looks at him.*

"Well good luck, lets get to a place where we can keep a clear view in all directions, that way I can rest and you can work on things as you need."

*She carries on limping for a little longer, feeling a little more comfortable and sees that they could see for at least 40 feet in all directions she sinks to the ground. Her hair seems to move around her face for a short moment, then it rests once more. Smiling a little and relaxing a bit she sighs.*

"There now you have time to think without having to concentrate on walking so much."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:30 pm

So.... The magic seemed almost alive... Things that live need to feed. Cut off its food, and the rampant fire and shadow would die. So... Spreading potions of immunity to fire and shadow across the area, mixed in with a few magic immunity, for good measure, would possibly do the trick.

No way of spreading them across such an area though. Only rain falls on such a wide area, and I can't think of a way to get potions into a rain cloud, unless you know someone able to fly.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:33 pm

*Kriska smiles.*

"Yes I do but he is on his way back to Gwaria and the only way of contacting him is via foot movement and alot of hidding and possibly turning some undead enroute."

*She keeps quiet for a moment.*

"There is another way, but I am not sure if it would work. Find someone who can walk on air and get them to do it. Or someone who can blink. The othe problem is getting the rain cloud to burst while it is in the correct area."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:37 pm

Hmm. Kerrigan, perhaps. He can walk on air, and as for raining? I've been around long enough, I've noticed a few signs that mean rain is on the way. I might be able to work out a way to encourage it to rain.

Well, thats something to worry about a bit later. How are you faring up so far?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Dec 20, 2007 9:45 pm

*Kriska closes her eyes.*

"I have felt better, Neptune will be ok, he just needs time. I just need to make sure........."

*She stops speaking and suddenly Neptune flashes brighter into view. She smiles*

"..... much better, I should be walking without too much of a limp. I know I have a lot of work to do but I am not sure how to go about it. Does that make sence?"

*Lucy*

Return to “The Heartlands”