Near the Shrine of Eremine

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Re: Near the Shrine of Eremine

Postby arkaus » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:02 pm

"not all of us fled willingly and had i not recognized the room i was teleported to i've no doubt i would be dead what people percive as my greatest weapon is useless, and my greatest weapon does not cover this"

*he wave a hand indicating the general area*

"and whilst your loss is great kriska my loss is decades of work i was in conference with some of my best, now i don't suppose either of you have a clue to how to lesson my pain by clearing away this almost living magic?"

*malfurion pulls himself up to a standing positon although his face is etched with pain*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:38 pm

*Kriska looks more and more frustrated as the pair talk. A slight edge of anger still in her voice.*

"You see.... you see..... I can't."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:16 pm

*She sighs and looks up then back to the pair.*

"I can't just sit here when people are dying and the land is in ruins. I am torn between two instincts and at the same time I have lost one of the closest people in my life to me."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Dec 22, 2007 6:22 pm

An awful lot of people have lost someone close to them, myself included. I don't want you to sit around doing nothing, just make sure that whatever you do is productive. Pointless efforts are probably even worse than doing nothing at times like these.

Now, it's been a while, and no sign or sound of Rath. That is either very good, or very bad. If I were to suggest going to see, would anyone agree with me?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:31 pm

*Kriska looks in the direction to Pathway, and then back to Narturlin. Sighing, she looks to Nathaniel.*

"Where will your tallents be best used? Here or at Pathway where people are dying? I should..... I am torn in two..... What would Mikatsi do?... Threan, we must get Threan back, he can help all of this, come we must hurry."

*Kriska starts to head back in the direction of Narturlin. She pauses for a moment.*

"I don't suppose there is any chance of protection from fire is there?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Dec 22, 2007 10:39 pm

You've had my only potion for that already. Malfurion, I'd imagine, could do the same for you though.

As for my talents? They will be fine anywhere I can get access to more than a few basic things in my bag, and a mortar and pestle. I need equipment to do my best. It might not be anything like that damned potion you showed me the other day, but I might be able to do something anyway...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:14 am

*Kriska thinks for a moment and holds up one finger, to signal to wait and she rushes off in a direction. It does not take her long to return, in her hands is a flat stone and a smooth pebble.*

"I know nature well enough, will this serve as a pestle and morter? A smooth flat stone and a smooth pebble? It's not like the real thing and you might need to make a bowl in the ground for the mixing but it works just as nicely. I have one in my glade, I even have a small wash bowl dug into the ground. It was this or a piece of wood but that would be hard to find at the moment. A druid died because of this, he survived the first wave but because his glade was distroyed he died shortly after. It is not a nice experiance. I almost lost mine, and when I was carrying it around with me I could feel the different areas of the different druids. It was quite weird."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 23, 2007 9:01 am

*Nathaniel sighs*

I already have a mortar and pestle. I said I need far more than just that to make anything of worth. Unless you have a well controlled heat source, about a dozen containers of various sizes and shapes, and about twenty herbs so hard to find they usually take all day to locate, then I'll need Pathway, Dvarni, or somewhere similar.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:04 am

*Kriska looks to Malfurion for the fire.*

"Well the fire is easy if we get out of this area, the containers can be found from all over the place but the herbs.... I am afraid not. Unless we go back to my glade? Which is all the way in Sinya Palurin."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:29 pm

I need a controlled fire. More controlled than any mage is capable of. As for the herbs? They'll probably have what I need in Pathway, which is where most of the affected are anyway, by now.

We need to finish off here, and go to Pathway, I think.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:29 pm

*malfurion pulls a small bag out from within his robes and hands it to nathaniel*

"these may help....by the fires of onlurion i call forth the protection of fire and it warm embrace i ask that these be blessed upon her fire immunity"

* at the end of the vocals malfurion hand glides down kriskas arm*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:41 pm

*Kriska hisses with pain but a shimmer of fire ripples over her, when Malfurion removes his hand he can see a clear hand print on her arm.*

"Don't worry, I will sort that out later. For now lets get Threan awake. I just wish that Aratain was here to calm.... yes that would work."

*Kriska rummages at her waist and removes a medalion and smiles.*

"That might work... A gift from the knights of Mektar.... It has calming influences, and it makes you immune to things, I am just not sure what at the moment. Need to look into it. Anyway lets go and get Threan."

*Kriska heads off, a few paces in the direction of Narturlin, then suddenly she hisses and her ankle gives in. Closing her eyes for a moment Neptune flashes more dully than before and as Kriska opens her eyes she blinks a few times.*

"Take two."

*This time is is able to walk alot more effectivly however only with the aid of her staff.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:00 pm

*Nathaniel reaches into his bag, and finds a few bottles*

Here. One Gel of Repair, to fix the statue, and one potion of remove petrification. Just so you both know, in case I am unable to tell you, for any reason.

*After a moment of thinking, Nathaniel finds something else in his bag.*

And If you feel you need it at any point, let me know, Kriska. I have something that should help you out as best as my talents permit.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:04 pm

*Kriska frowns,*

"I intend on getting the potion of total heal off of Threan so that I can pour that down his throat as well when needed. This is going to be tricky, I think he had used a spell that meant that he is strong. Hopefully the water has recieded at least a little bit for now."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:17 pm

Oh, I have one of those for him as well. No use until we restore his body, but I suppose I should let you know which bottle that is as well, just in case. *Nathaniel holds up another one, indicating its identifying marker on the cap*

Return to “The Heartlands”