In The Heartlands Somewhere

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

In The Heartlands Somewhere

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:04 pm

*Three travel at various paces, a Water elf at the back limping and gradually slowing down with a somber expression painted accross her face. Infront of her is a blue cloaked person who is very causious of the things around. Infront of that going at a quicker pace is a Human, scouting the area and going fairly fast. All heading in the direction of Pathway. They move in a hurry but the Water elf at the back keeps looking around keeps thinking she is seeing things. In the end she calls to the others.*

"Please stop a minute! I need to rest, I have been travellerling for what feels like a month. I am torn in two and I am in pain."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Re: In The Heartlands Somewhere

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:13 pm

*threan stops and walks to behind kriska then kneels down and relaxs against a tree*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:16 pm

*Nathaniel doesn't stop, but reaches inside his jerkin, and produces a bottle, which he gives to Kriska*

Here, drink this. It should help you.

*Despite his urgency, By now, Kriska and Threan have noticed that Nathaniel is definitely beginning to slow down, and is more out of breath than he usually would be*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:18 pm

*Kriska looks up to him a little.*

"Go on ahead if you like, I am exhausted. I promised Ventyr that I would look after myself more."

*She takes the potion any way.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:23 pm

"perhaps you should look after yourself nathaniel"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:35 pm

*Nathaniel pauses for a moment, before continuing his pace*

How, pray tell? I've used most of my potions that might actually achieve much, and cant make any more reliably out here. All I can do is stave off the worst effects for now. If I use the few potions I have, and we are delayed, or anything else goes wrong, then we will be in severe trouble. If I make more now, it will slow us down a lot, and lives will likely be lost.

If I do not wish to endanger lives needlessly, and do not wish to risk ours similarly, then I will have to put up with this pain for now...
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 pm

*Kriska looks to the pair she looks determined.*

"I will be there eventually, please both of you go on ahead. You are both needed, I will not be able to touch them. Also, if I am to continue at that pace I will have to do something with Neptune first. Threan you can deny power to what ever is causing this try denying power on Nathaniel, try stopping this. I have plenty of essence take as much as you can."

*With this she claps Threans hand firmly not letting go, she allows the majority of her essence to flow into him leaving herself with 20. When she had finished she lets go and sighs.*

"Go on now before more lives are taken! Please? Threan take this potion it will help you to keep up with Nathaniel."

*With that she pulls Threan to his feet gently and promptly sits down herself. Leaning against the tree.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:47 pm

Kriska, I made that potion for you and you alone. It is of no use to Threan. Drink it now, or save it for later, but do not waste it.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:59 pm

*threan stands he is barely able to see through his partly restored eyes he places a hand on nathaniel chest and attempts to send a wave of null power through him*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:01 pm

*Kriska moves slowly out of sight, she knows she must do this. While they are busy she could go. Slowly and quietly she moves. When she is out of sight she send a quick mind message to Threan.*

"Don't follow, help the sick Earth Elves."

*Lucy*

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Threan can sense the roiling magic infecting Nathaniel, but pushing it back proves difficult. The individual effects are minimal, requiring almost no Essence to counter, but the overall effect is like trying to beat back the tide. He does make some small progress, but long before he is exhausted of Essence the concentration required to counter so many individual effects proves too much for him. The power in Nathaniel is slightly lessened when he has done what he can, but Nathaniel does not immediately feel any benefits.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:27 pm

*threan drops down on to 1 knee as he runs out of essence*

"that is all i can do for now until i can gain substantial amounts of essence, and says to carry on without her"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 pm

It is fairly much as I suspected. Your talents lie in working against one spell at a time, not so many small ones. I need to get to somewhere I can work. I know I can make a difference to all of this.

*Nathaniel passes yet another bottle to Threan*

Here. It isn't much, but should help you get going again. ((OOC. mana 4 potion))

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:32 am

*threan swig the potion*

"shall we get going then?"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:02 am

Certainly. I don't know where Kriska has gone, but under the circumstances, I don't think we can afford to worry.

Return to “The Heartlands”