In a slightly wooded area

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

In a slightly wooded area

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:06 pm

*Kriska moves slowly through the remaining woods. It was clean of the poisonus magic, well nearly completly clean. She found an area where a tree had reciently fallen and started to move the soil near it. She keeps her sences alert and even Neptune is watching all around her. Suddenly the hairs on the back of her neck stand up and she is alert, with her staff in her hand.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Re: In a slightly wooded area

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:39 pm

*a purple hued portal open about ten foot behind kriska a creature falls through with a bone sword through it's chest, it is so alien to kriska she has no idea where it could possibly be from, as soon as it hits the ground it shatters into a million pieces and not a trace remains except for the sword vibrating slightly with half an inch in the ground, a moment late a figure in a black kimono bearing the likeness of THE bronze dragon there are several daemonic spike prtrouding from his lower left arm and blood seem to be freely flowing from his right eye to his mouth, upon stepping through the portal it disappears leaving no trace behind of it ever being there*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:45 pm

*Kriska spins on the spot getting slightly dizzy, her staff in a guarding position. Her eyes going blury she frowns at the sight before her. As the figure comes through she blinks several times before very quietly speaking.*

"Mikatsi?"

*Tears are streaming down her face as she crumples to her knees the staff dropping to the floor beside her.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:49 pm

*the stranger smiles there is nothing warm or freindly about it*

"what make you say that?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:54 pm

*Her mind spinning her vision going more blury. She shakes her head to try and clear it unsuccessfully. She knows there is something wrong with the voice but she can not pinpoint it. All she knows is that the strange blur of a man infront of her was roughly the same figure as Mikatsi, the robs looked almost correct. With her mind swimming it was hard to tell and now she was feeling a strange pain in her ankle every now and then, as if she was walking on a sprained ankle. Neptune was walking not her, occassionally she flinched but the energy that she had lost and with how weary she was it was all beginning to tell. There is tiredness and hope in her voice as she seems to sway on the spot where she kneels.*

"Mikatsi, please don't joke with me. Is it you? Are you Mikatsi?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:01 pm

*the figure steps forward and picks up the sword he flicks it around his and sheaths it in one smooth motion*

"in a sense, so what happened to me?"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:08 pm

*Kriska rests back on her heels and continues to wobble. Her eyes blinking heavily.*

"You are Mikatsi?"

*She smiles a little and tries to move from where she kneels, her tiredness is showing and she hardly moves.*

"Then you did not die? You have been brough back from the Gods to help us again?"

*She tries again but the amount of energy she was spending just made her sag more where she was kneeling. Her words become slower and her eyelids closed for longer periods between blinks.*

"You have come back?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:14 pm

*the stranger walks up to kriska taking hand he pulls her up*

"not quite, so i am denied my retribution what a shame"

*half way through the sentence his voice changes*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:19 pm

*Kriska frowns as she is pulled up, her weight feeling almost dead. She seems not to have much energy left in her. As the voice changes and she is almost up to his face height her jaw almost drops. Blinking feircly she suddenly puts two and two together, she shakes her head and tries to pull away but her attempts are feeble. She is looking pale and suddenly shakes from head to foot.*

"No! No! You would have never have been powerful enough to get to him."

*She sighs, heavily a slight rasping comes in her breath.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:22 pm

" perhaps, perhaps not but for know let us get you somewhere safer"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:27 pm

*Kriska bends down and picks up her staff.*

"Where too? I suppose you are not going to let me go in a hurry?"

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:38 am

*the figure begins to laugh*

"i am a mage of sorts with access to my power until i can reattune myself which could takke a little while so if think you could overpower me if you wished and i don't rember ever being hostile towards you, but yet you always react badly to seeing me why?"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:20 am

*Kriska looks at him, her voice is as shakey as her legs.*

"Try the fact that you took over my mind, made me almost kill a woman if I had not gone no your not doing that. Held me captive in my own mind while your demon played with me and you woundered off until I was too injured to worry about so abandoned me possibly for dead in the middle of a load of High Elf courpses. Also your bronze Dragon has hurt Neptune on several different occassions. Now I am able to control the barrier between the different places I am able to move more freely and think clearer. So are you supprised that I am not entirly happy to see you. Also the fact that the one person that believed me that you were back is now dead, I am in pain many ways. Hence I am not in the best of moods."

*At this point she flinches again and her ankle collapses under her, there is a yelp of pain coming from nearby. She crumples to the ground still being held by the hands. Closing her eyes she calms down and the with 12 second intervals Neptune flashes before the pair. Each time he looks angry and in pain. After the last flash Kriska seems to sag more in his hold and is starting to look very pale. Opening her eyes slightly she speaks.*

"Yes we need to get out of here I should not have done that, I should not have cast! But at least I can walk now if I could get up. It seems you have me at a weak point, do not cast magic you will only be hurt in return. It is not safe."

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:31 am

"as i said i need to reattune i can not do that here, and the bronze has only attacked neptune in defense, i did not leave you for dead i left you to your allies, perhaps i should have approached it differently but i needed to get home as for the daemon he was created for makatsi and i do not control him. no shall we move"

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:23 pm

*Kriska struggles to her feet. She is looking a little better and seems to be able to put more weight on one leg.*

"If you insist, but I warn you, I am tired and lacking in energy. What would you do if you have a choice of healing the land or trying to attempt healing the people?"

*She starts to move in the direction of Pathway.*

*Lucy*

Return to “The Heartlands”