In a slightly wooded area

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Re: In a slightly wooded area

Postby arkaus » Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:56 am

*the figure move slightly in front of the group but close enough to her whispers*

"i would recommend we make it to pathway the fastest route she wont survive much more temporary healing"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: In a slightly wooded area

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:05 pm

*Kriska starts to look better within a short time, she has more colour on her and one of her sleves seems to have stopped gaining more moisture. She rests in Aratains arms for a while then slowly she seems to be more alert, looking around the area and at the different things. She looks at herself and then places a hand on her chest.*

"Celestial Dragon, let me know the damage that is within me let me know what is going on? Diagnosis."

*Within moments she smiles a little and looks up to Aratain.*

"I am much better thank you, but the core problem is still there, you could help these people. If I gain 8 hours rest I will be able to help you through the knights. I do not have much left in me but I can give you some. Aratain are you willing to help people? Help the people that you are hungry for? Will you be able to do this work?"

*She is looking up at him hopefully.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Return to “The Heartlands”