A Meeting Place

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

A Meeting Place

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:14 pm

It is midday, the sun unable to break through the clouds and haze that has settled upon the heartlands. At the entrance, where the cliffs part, along the road, all is silent. There is so sound of bird nor beast and the road lies quiet... for now.

Any traveller that does walk past is met by a small hooded figure, not much older than a child. His skin is dark with burn marks on his cheeks.

P-Please sir, c-can you spare some food? I-I a-am so hungryy!

The shadowelf is mostly ignored, the odd charitable and wealthy merchant giving him only a tiny portion of bread.

FINE! the shadowelf yelled to the sky, If the humans wont play my game then I'll have to make a new one!
there was a rustling from the nearby bushes and Kid went silent... a quarry. He encanted slowly... breathing in and then launched a bolt of dark magic towards the bush. A dead rabbit rolled out into the middle of he road.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is midday, the sun unable to break through the clouds and haze that has settled upon the heartlands. At the entrance, where the cliffs part, along the road, all is silent. There is so sound of bird nor beast and the road lies quiet... for now.

Any traveller that does walk past is met by a small hooded figure, not much older than a child, with the dead body of a rabbit on his head.

P-Please sir, c-can you spare some food? I-I a-am so BORED!!

*Kid*
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Edd

Re: A Meeting Place

Postby Edd » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:41 pm

The traveller lowers his hood, and Kid recognises the face of Kylar, looking at him with contempt.

"You ran away for this? Pathetic. But come, I have something to ease your boredom, our Leader has orders for me, and you can help..."

With that he continues walking, not waiting to see if Kid is following.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Luke

Re: A Meeting Place

Postby Luke » Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:48 pm

You found me didn't you? That was sort of the point.

He threw the rabbit off his head and into the bush. Then yelled out after his comrade.

Orders... you know I HATE that word, why can't it be guidelines, or instructions... just something less... BORING!

He then skipped after the Dragonkin, dancing round him in circles waiting for him to explain.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “The Heartlands”