Erathils War Camp

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

Re: Erathils War Camp

Postby Luke » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:09 pm

Warryn looked up to the sky and had his shield on his arm ready.

He looked around his camp, it was already being taken apart and moved to the forts.

I don't want the war. I don't not want it either. Erathil is my brother, the only person I have left. Even the heroes will decide they hate me when they hear I have 'defected'. Truth be told I don't care. I have been true to my family, and true to my god. At least this way I can rebuild my peoples home city, instead of them having to hide.

he paused for a moment, wondering how his message had been recieved.

if you wish to negotiate, then feel free. I just follow orders, or give them. I will talk to my brother and see if he has anything he wants... maybe then you can go.

When this war is over, assuming I am not dead or arrested, I will help your dragonland. Though I don't really see how I can help...
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Callum

Postby Callum » Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:10 am

**a few minutes later the robed figure lands near warryn he then pulls down his hood showing that its Kazrazil**
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Luke

Postby Luke » Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:24 pm

Hello Kazrazil, I haven't seen you since...

it was since Shogos death but he wasn't going to say it...

...since the island. What brings you here? Our brother said you were on our side? That you had brought the fire elves to him?
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Callum

Postby Callum » Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:17 pm

**Kazrazil looks confused when warryn mentions our brother and says**

"sorry warryn my memory does not recall me having brothers"

**he pauses for a moment thinking**

"the furthest i can remember back is when i found the phoenix in Dolen Talath but before then nothing"

Kazrazil
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

RDB
I'm Special!

Postby RDB » Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:23 pm

Celete sits back in the tent and thinks. In the past days she has thought more than she'd probably ever thought, or at least it felt that way. Her head hurt from it all. War, brothers, Warryn not necesssarily wanting war but assisting in one, this stuff about his brother who by any account didn't seem to be very caring in his approach to life.

Surely his friends couldn't hate him that much? He'd saved their lives. He stood by his family. Warryn says he doesn't care what his friends think yet this didn't make sense when he'd cared enough to save them. He'd said she could negotiate.

Slipping past as Warryn approached some new robed arrival, Celeste decided not to wait to discover what Warryn's brother was like. She fled leaving behind a hurried note:

Warryn,
Sorry for the quick departure, I am off to find your friends. There must be a way of resolving this war. I am wanting to try and negotiate. I want to see you stand proud amongst your surroundings not be bound to them out of promised obligation. I will send further messages when I can. I'm sorry if I don't seem much help, you have my word that I will stand true to my promise and I will try to protect both life and the fabric of this world. If you need me in any scenario other than fighting, I will be here for you if I can get to you quickly enough to be of use. Send word out for me and I will come.
Celeste

Not stopping to glance behind, Celeste ran in the direction she had seen elven guard pointing as the way to a place called Fort Drake where it seemed the old friends of Warryn may be.

Callum

Postby Callum » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:01 am

"it looks like eveyone is heading in to the forts i would like to meet this so called brother of mine is he in one of the forts"

Kazrazil
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

Luke

Postby Luke » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:11 pm

Warryn had watched the life elf go, assuring the guards she didn't need to be pursued.

He had to get one of the guards to read out the note for him. He shrugged and went back to Kaz.

I'm moving up to the forts now, that was the last business I had to tend to. I don't know where Brother is, I imagine he will be busy planning or something. If you head to the forts I'm sure he will contact you.

Also, he will want to know if the fire elves will be joining us. If I'm going to plan the defences I would like to know where they are and how many... I have a few ideas I would like to try regarding training...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Callum

Postby Callum » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 pm

**Kaz listens to warryn speak then replys**

"well i might be joining, i dont know about the other fire elves i have not seen or spent time with my kin in a few years now my memory is hazy i will wait for the people to pack up then head to the fort with you"

** Kaz then waits**

Kazrazil
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

Return to “The Heartlands”