The Eastern Fort - War Chamber

An in character discussion location for characters within the Heartlands.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Luke

The Eastern Fort - War Chamber

Postby Luke » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:40 am

The high elven armies moved from their camp and inhabited the forts, immediately setting to work cleaning away any mess and establishing their defence

At the keep Warryn Onyx Coshwood stood, bugged by reports from the high elves. This as all very tedious, no-one seemed to have ay initiative.

He was in a room with a high elven seer, self proclaimed, and was setting about his business for the day.

Firstly I want to find Temporil, send a messenger to him, tell him he isn't in danger, but tell him that his brother, myself, would like to talk to him. If you can teleport him here.

Secondly I believe we should send a message to someone I met a few times. A human leader who has little taste for their own ways. Samuel I think his name was... I think Erathil ould have a lot to discuss with him. Send him a message: "If you wish to discuss matters with someone who understands your ways and plights, in a non-aggressive environment, then please return this messenger, alive and living, with a suitable meeting point. Any aggression will not be tolerated." - that should do.

Finally, send anoher message to the earth elvesinte gruih...

There was a faint metallic taste in the air and then a crash. Yelling could be heard from outside, shouts to captains for orders.

Warryn went to the window and looked outside, he instantly smiled, grabbed his shield from it's resting place and made as much haste as possible to get outside.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Luke

Re: The Eastern Fort - War Chamber

Postby Luke » Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:48 am

He travelld through the sizable courtyard coming up the main gate. High elves had bows levelled at the newcomers, magics ready to cast...

Warryn ordered the gate to be raised and they obeyed without question.

Standing outside was a fairly large group of Earth elves, all tired and dirty... though that wasn't an unusual look. They had their shields to the outside, fearing attack. Some in dark robes could be seen, there was even an undead or two in their ranks... hopeslayers.

A particularly large earth elf pushed the others aside, his helmet showed him to be a general and he marched right up to Warryn.

Steelyx spoke: "We recieved your message, then were under attack. I want to make it clear that we come here not just for refuge, but also on the promise of a new home. We wll NOT be slaves, and we will NOT be forced into serving someone we do not trust nor agree with. That said any of us who do wish to join your military plight have my permission to do so. Understood?

Sure. I have been given control of military matters, I'll sort out your passage. I suggest you make your way to the ruins of Narturlin, rebuilding needs to be done and who better to organise it than it's new inhabitants.
This was all said without emotion. But Warryn was glad to see them. High elves were so whiney, and stuck up. At least some people who were a little more down to earth could keep him company now.

As the troops marched through a few looked at Warryn, some, in confusion, recognised something and touched a scar over their eye...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Callum

Postby Callum » Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:02 pm

**Kaz sits in the war chanber waiting for Erithill**

"i have never seen so many elves in one place before"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:46 pm

**A messenger arrives and bows deeply before Warryn and Kazrazil**

Your majesties, our spies have reported sightings of two of the primary targets. The Wooden Man and the Frozen Lady were seen north of here, three days ago. They met at a small village on the border of Sinya Palurin and Gweria.
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Luke

Postby Luke » Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:42 pm

Warryn's face shows no expression.

Where did they go? Send some of the trackers and find them. I imagine the frozen one can't be too good at hiding herself... If you find their current location come here immediately. I will go and say hello.

Warryn wasn't sure what else he would say... things were going okay, Kaz was back, the Earth Elves were set to work in Narturlin. He should probably over see that soon...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:36 pm

They met late on Sunday night, the Wooden Man left heading south but the trail went cold within half a mile. The Frozen Lady remained for a day, we have our best scouts looking for her.

**The messenger stands, bows once more then exits at speed**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Luke

Postby Luke » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:12 pm

Warryn watched the scout go, he waited for a few minutes... thinking things over. This general business was complicated, and then there was Zem to deal with... that triggered a thought in his memoy. He slowly left the chamber, and made his way towards one of the barrack houses, he hated relying on oter people for travel but it would hav to do for now.

He marched his way in, ignoring that most of the high elves were supposed to bow and did not. He didn't care, they had little reason to respect him... yet.

I want to go to Narturlin. Now. Please.

He addressed one of the metamages, and held out an arm for them to teleport him.

The elf began muttering, and probably sneering... there was a metallic tang and then a flash. Both were gone.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Return to “The Heartlands”