Godly arrival in Fikiawe

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Godly arrival in Fikiawe

Postby Will » Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:34 am

**Dorellan and Firin arrive in Fikiawe, a large, but empty stone room. Straight away, the High Priest looks confused.**

"Err, I need to go I think... Err yeah, definitely actually... Do you think you'll be safe here?"

**A troop of Knightly Avians enters the room and stands to attention. Firin smiles**

"I'll be fine..."

**Dorellan leaves, quickly**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Chee

Re: Godly arrival in Fikiawe

Postby Chee » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:35 pm

Not long after Firins arrival, Dreth'kar and the gods that choose to come fade into existence. The room is rather full now of various gods and their followers.

**Kar**

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Kalist and Hope phase into existence within the boundaries of the Avian city, recognising the crest of the knights he smiles knowing that they were sure to meet with Evaras at some point soon.

However for now, he had something to return to Eremine's priesthood...

Kar, thank you for moving us here... before when you came to the Hopewastes we had intended to give this to you, but with things occuring as they did we did not have change.

Quickly the Angel of Hope takes a burnished chalice out of a belt pouch and hands it to the grey lizard.

The Church of Hope returns the sacred Chalice of Eremine to its rightful following.

It is our desire to see it restored to the rightful place within the Temple of Eremine once more when the mists have been removed and balance restored.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Chee

Postby Chee » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:30 pm

Kars face softens to one of both surprise and awe. He carefully takes the chalice into his hands, staring at it in wonder.

By the scales of my ancestors! I don’t believe it. I never would have thought I would have the opportunity to see the great chalice for myself. I had always believe it to be lost beyond hope of discovery. You honour me Emissary, I cannot express my gratitude enough. Thank you.

Kar bows to Kalist before taking a seat and begins closely examining the chalice.

**Dreth’Kar**

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Sun May 02, 2010 12:27 pm

The swordsman, having been teleported along with the others, unfamiliar with Fikiawe, spends some time looking around taking in the new, exotic sights he was now able to see. He seemed quite happy suddenly, at having found something new, and for a little while, his mind wandered, forgetting all the bad things that were going on in the world, if only for a little while.
Last edited by Blue mage on Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon May 03, 2010 10:24 am

**The Avian guard seem unphased. One that appears to be leader steps forward to speak**

"We were informed of your arrival and have been sent to aid in the protection of the Gods until such time as they can be restored"

**He salutes**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Wed May 05, 2010 2:17 pm

The swordsman spends some time wandering around the place, looking out and seeing where they actually are, grinning to himself as he finds some entertainment in a temporary peace before the world moves again for him. He had seen avians before, but still...so many in one places was very new.

Now I wonder if I can find Kestral...

He then thinks back to the day he first began his life as a swordsman in the world.

...Or the raven and chicken!

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Wed May 05, 2010 3:32 pm

As he stands there, looking over into the distance, The Swordsman notices a familiar Avian figure heading in a certain direction. Grinning to himself agaain, he rushes off in that direction...

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu May 06, 2010 11:11 am

The Celestial Dragon has arrived with the other Gods, ready to do whatever is required to restore the realm of Faith.

<Celestial Dragon>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Sat May 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Hope, along with several other Gods, fade from the world. As they do a shocked silence rocks through the room as the gathered wonder what is about to occur...

Several Hours later the remaining Gods flare back to their reightful power. The Shining One and The Emissary of Hope both look at each other and smile, as their hands reach to hold each other a silver lightning crackles around them and as they grasp each others hands their forms explode in a wave of magic.

Once the magic light fades both paragons of Hope's church are gone.
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Return to “Sinya Palurin”