Return to the mainland

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Re: Return to the mainland

Postby Blue mage » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:31 pm

Vana looks a little bit sad hearing this. Not at the fact the elf didnt understand Turtain better, but because of how hard it must be upon the him.

I am sorry. I truely am. I am so, so sorry. Having two thoughts and not being able to fit the two seperate thought lines into place must be... Just awful.

Vana turns to Levelas, and bows his head at first for good manners.
I have been rude to you too. I spoke to the one who found you, though I came to see you... Lord, I am sorry to ask such a thing but...how can you still be here? Im sorry to bring it up, I really am...but I saw you die in the sky that day. Those of us that did despaired and I was there among them, we felt you fade...How did you survive?

The blue elf doesnt appear happy to talk about those days, but something about them suggests that they want or NEED to know...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:45 am

Tutain turns away, and looks over across the sea as Lavellas replies to Vana.

"Even Velnashar could not hold me in place long enough to kill me, though he wounded me gravely. But I flowed from his grasp to the coldest place on the world. I allowed him to think I was destroyed such that he would not pursue me. Unfortunately I had to allow you to believe the same." The fallen god steps over to Vana and places a hand on the elf's shoulder. "I do not know what will happen when the realm of faith is restored, but perhaps with some followers I may be able to return to you properly."
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:27 am

Vana looks to the God, a little sad still that these things had happened, but trying to think of the now rather than the before.
I know I shall do what I must to help you, Lord. I am rather weak...but will gladly do what I must for you, now I have found you again. I only wish to express my joy at finding you once more.

dainul

Postby dainul » Sat May 01, 2010 7:35 am

Lavellas nods. "I think what I need now is to know what is happening and what needs to be done. Information is key before I can see what needs to be done."

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu May 06, 2010 4:39 pm

As they gaze out across the sea, they don't see the thing in the sky at once, approaching as it does from another direction. When one of the three looks around, what first appeared just a dot, far in the distance, has become a shape, maybe just a large bird, but those with keen distance vision would notice that it's a very odd shape for a bird...

Amavaine flies swiftly despite her tired wings; she had been far to the south when the call came, but it was too compelling to ignore. At first she had wondered if she was imagining things, that her fascination with the story of the fallen water god had got to her, but the voice in her head was calling for help. How he could know she had thought of him since Vanathannun had told her the tale, Amavaine had no idea, but it was something she couldn't dismiss; just hours after the first call she had left the southern lands for the northern shores.

As she grows closer to the source of the compelling call, she sees the three by the water and cannot believe her eyes for a moment, but then smiles. It shouldn't really be that much of a surprise to her that Vana is there; of all the people to hear the call of a god long-thought dead, Vana was exactly the one she would expect. She hasn't seen the water elven philosopher for a while, but it gladdens her heart to spot the familiar figure by the water's edge. Not that she'd ever say of course; Vana hated any appearance of sentiment. Amavaine wonders who the strange elf is beside her mentor, but then sees the third figure and at once the others fade into the periphery of her thoughts. He is human in shape, which is odd; she'd always thought of him as elven. Still, human or not, it could be no other. Lavelas the Water Lord, believed to have perished before her birth, is standing at the shore. Amavaine begins to descend carefully, feeling glad the terrain is reasonably open.

*Amavaine Kalythaer*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Thu May 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Vana glances towards the younger water elf and his/her face makes what appears to be an ironic little smile. The water elf could almost have foreseen this coming...almost. In Vana's mind, Amavaine was still a young elf (or close enough to it), and much too young to be this far out. What if she had grown tired and fallen into the ocean and drowned? Well, there would be time to scold her later. Not that Vana was truely unhappy she had arrived here. Indeed, it was rather comforting to have her around. All Vana wanted to know was that the elvish girl he had spent time teaching would survive what came, should she choose to help Levelas. She had always been interested in the fallend God, and had listened to Vana talk to the young elves about that day...that day that only a few still remembered.

Removing the smile as not to encourage the girl into getting ahead of herself, Vana watched as she decended, waiting for her to get her breath back at least...

dainul

Postby dainul » Thu May 06, 2010 6:55 pm

Lavellas turns to see what Vana is looking at, narrowing his eyes to pick out the distant winged figure. Then he smiles in recognition and waits for this young child to arrive and land. "Amavaine. I have heard your voice."

Tutain finally turns around as he hears Lavellas addressing another newcomer. Ne narrows his eyes at the strange creature, and his complexion, previously almost entirely water swiftly comes over with what looks like a layer of hoarfrost.

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Thu May 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Amavaine comes in to land before Lavelas, somewhat breathlessly, and offers him the elven palms-up gesture of respect, bowing her head to him. She stands, recovering her breath, as he speaks to her, feeling her heart warm at his smile. Despite her awe she still sneaks a quick glance at Vana and the stranger; have his features changed, or is she imagining things? "My Lord," she then addresses Lavelas, still sounding slightly breathless, "My heart rejoices to be here before you." Her curiosity, and her surprise at being addressed personally by the deity then compel her to add "You know my name, My Lord?"

*Amavaine*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Return to “Sinya Palurin”