A tavern in Ingolé

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

A tavern in Ingolé

Postby Will » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:51 pm

**The silver haired Elf enters the tavern. He looks fairly fed up**

"What drinks do you have in this world?"

**The barkeeper looks a bit perplexed but answers none the less**

"Erm, beer? Wine? Ciders? What exactly were you looking for?"

**The Elf smiles**

"Bottle of wine, Rosé"

"How many glasses?"

**Laughter**

"The bottle will do..."
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

**Half an hour later, the Elf is sat down glaring at a fixed point in space, most the bottle gone**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Hatsuo1980

Re: A tavern in Ingolé

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:37 pm

A flash of silver and white power eminates through the windows of the tavern followed by a loud thud...

Moments later the door opens and a large monkey in Serkanian clothing walks through the door. Dusting off his kimono, he mumbles

Monkay no learn how this teleporting thing works, Monkay need to practice

The monkey looks around and notices the intoxicated elf. He joyously walks over and takes a seat opposite

Monkay assume you Joseph. Monkay here lots about Joseph. Monkay want talk to Joseph.

The monkey grins
............................................................................Image

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:33 pm

**Joseph looks up**

"Do I know you?"

**He peers a little more curiously**

"Well, I've never seen anything like you before... you're not a Felonian with some sort of mutation are you?"

**Holding the bottle out**

"Have a swig... and... what exactly have you heard? I've only been risking my neck on this world for a day or so, on a different continent apparently... word can't travel that fast surely?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:14 pm

The monkey carries on smiling

Monkay has lots of friends. Monkay think you know some. Kel, Doki and Solace spoke of you. They say you brave, that you fight well and not leave others behind. Monkay think this what Monkay needs to help the path

The annointed saviour nods as he accepts the drink, swigging before passing it back

Monkay never hear of Felonian's. Monkay from Serke Kemi, Monkay is the first monkey. Monkay wonder if you would put the world and it's safety in front of your own wants and needs.

The monkey sits back and waits...
............................................................................Image

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:02 pm

As the two talk, a messenger walks through the door and hands Monkay a note. The monkey reads the note and quickly scribbles down some words before handing a note back.

The messenger leaves

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:13 am

**Joseph does a sort of half snort and rolls his eyes**

"That's what I generally do yes... saved the world a couple of times... not that I got anything more than being hunted down for the rest of my life for it... but I guess that's all you can expect really... when no one else has the strength to endure such trials as I have... then it's down to me to get my hands dirty."

**He takes a big swig of wine before putting down the empty bottle and waving to the barkeeper for more**

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am

then you should join monkay and the other sentinels as the force of strength in this world. Monkay think you be excellent choice. Monkay think you help us in the coming battles and continue to save people and save this new world. Monkay think maybe we could help you to, give you direction, a place to be, a reason to live, maybe friendship but at least brothers in arms.

he pauses

and find a way to send you home or find a new one

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:07 pm

**Feerian frowns**

"Right... ok..."

**He leans forward**

"If this world needs my help, I'll help... but I need to know a bit more about these... Sentinels?"

**He leans even further in, so he can whisper**

"But I do not want to go back..."

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:57 pm

The monkey sits back as he begins to explain, he twists his head slightly and blinks his eyes before looking somewhat more serious - different maybe

The Sentinels of the Cosmic Path are a group of people as old as the world itself. We were created to bring the world to where it should be, to aid in its growth, its progression and it's destiny. To that end we protect Velmaneth and it's people from all manner of threats.

Each region of Velmaneth has it's own designated Sentinel, it's guardian, it's protector. We are the brave, we are the bold, we are the ones who are the first into and the last to leave the fight, we are the ones who stand against all when others would cower in fear, we are the ones that succeed where others fail, we are the personification of a mortals power. Nothing can stop the power of the Sentinels when they have a job to do.

Many Sentinels have come and gone over the years, some appropriate and some less so but since Monkay Lan Panama-san became the paths anointed one he has endeavoured to change the Sentinels, to bring them into a second age, an age more in keeping with the current world yet reestablishing what it means to be a Sentinel.

Monkay Lan Panama-san believes that you, as a creature who can harness the power of shadow, as a being of great skill and ability, as a person who seems to do the right thing and fights the good fight would be suitable to be The First Eclipse of the Explorer, Sentinel of Noore I’Meles, Guardian of the Lands of the Orcs, replacing the being known as Boing whose attitude towards being a Sentinel has caused some rage within Monkay Lan Panama-san.

Do you accept Monkay-sans offer?

Monkay twists his head slightly once more and smiles

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:30 pm

**Joseph's right eye twitches at the mention of the word Orc**

"Right... the land of the Horde... I understand your desire to replace Boing... he hardly spoke well of being a Sentinel... especially now I understand what they are...."

**He sits back**

"But Goblinoids... I have some history... they put me on edge... I would like to spend some time getting used to them... and getting to know you... is there such thing as the Teleport spell in this world? Can someone take us there?"

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:36 pm

Monkay rubs his chin

Monkay think the goblinoids of this world may be different to those of yours but Monkay not know. The orcs are very honourable beings here, Monkay like them. Monkay can teleport but Monkay can only teleport himself. Monkay not know this area or we could find meta mage to help us

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:42 pm

"Someone told me this was a city of Mages... I'm sure it can't be that hard!"

**Joseph chuckles**

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:45 pm

The monkay smiles and stands

Monkay think we should go find a mage then

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:53 pm

**Joseph goes to follow Monkay**

Callum

Postby Callum » Sun Jul 11, 2010 3:08 pm

kaz walks in to the tavern and gets a drink
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Return to “Sinya Palurin”