Ingolé: Looking for Mages

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Blue mage

Re: Ingolé: Looking for Mages

Postby Blue mage » Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:33 pm

Elsewhere, Genji got up to go to Mirya's side. She was in mental turmoil too, he could tell. Partly because of him no doubt. That was never a good sign. They were both in a grim mood lately...thankfully, Genji tended to react only one way to these situations:

Walking up to his friend/master, he poked her arm to get her attention, then put on an obvious fake glare.
Hey, only I may be so depressing. Im the one who got killed several times over, let me have my moment, show stealer...
His voice was teasing, joking, and he quickly turned to a little grin.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:03 am

About to get up and look for Genji, Mirya opens her eyes immediately as he reaches out to her. At his words, she fixes him with an over-the-top look of disapproval. "Oh really, Genji-kun, 'several' times? When I've told you at least a Thousand times not to exaggerate!"

She rises to her feet, picking up her staff, and gently taps him on the head with it, then lets out a small sigh. "As I thought; still hollow."

*Mirya*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:15 am

Genji grins at her joke.

Well, first it was the day we met up and I got killed for a little while before someone showed up and healed us, then last time when we got sent to the afterlife, then AGAIN in the afterlife. Three times...you'd think Id be getting used to it by now. Maybe they just got sick of me coming back by now? Wait, that must mean that I am INVINCIBLE!!

He then struck a purposely dramatic and cheesy pose before ghetting bobbed on the head by Mirya's staff.
Hey! Dont hit me there, I may or may not need my brain for living. Besides, I think with my head...

Before she could ask him "which one?" he quickly changed the subject:
So, Mirya...I've been thinking (as shocking as that may sound, and yes, it was painful) about my place as a Musha...I was thinking...I could either retrain myselrf, spend some time relearning all that I lost...or I could take a brand new path. What do you think? I thought about it but couldnt reach any answers...
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:55 pm

Mirya laughs at Genji's words "Three isn't several! Anyway, the first doesn't count; you weren't actually dead." She settles for looking politely sceptical at his declaration that he thinks with his head. At his change of tone however, she frowns slightly, looking thoughtful

"I had already guessed at some of what has been bothering you. I think it is not just about whether you are right for the Musha path, but whether It is right for You. For you to be considering whether to leave that path, you must have doubts about whether that is the case. Perhaps you need to think about what your true strengths are. I think to decide which path is right for you, you need to know what it is you want, what feels right to you, and what feels wrong. You can fulfill your Duty to others in many ways, but you can do so best by choosing the way that your instincts say is right."

Mirya lowers her voice slightly as she adds "Whatever you choose, if it is right for you, I trust you to keep me safe because I know you have, and still do, give all that you have to what you decide to do. As long as you are willing to stay with me, I will be glad that you are here"

*Mirya*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Return to “Sinya Palurin”