Inside Fikiawe

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980

Inside Fikiawe

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:25 pm

In a Silver and White light, the figure of a large monkey appears, carrying a staff and wearing Serkanian clothing.

Harroo. Me Monkay. Me Anointed Saviour of the Sentinels. Me need find an Air Elf called Temporil. Anyone seen him?

He pauses for a second

Oh and maybe big, dark, evil god on his way here
............................................................................Image

spsblue

Re: Inside Fikiawe

Postby spsblue » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Kestrel looks up from the manuscript he is studing, refering to a handwritten sheaf of notes he'd written in Pathway library. "There was an avian sentinel, Yinze." he mutters as he flips through the dusty tome. Then his mind catches up with his ears.

" Greetings, Anointed One. It is an honor to finally meet one of the Sentinals. I have studied much about your great deeds.... an air elf you said? I haven't seen one around. I met a pair of life elves a couple of months ago and the Swordsman - he would not allow me to speak his name. He was crackling with air magic at the time - that's the closest I can think of. "

" A dark God, there are several - Quarin I would estimate would be the darkest by most people's estimation, although is Dakron's preference for steath and desception also consided dark in its own way? "

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Kestrel Updraft (Avian scholar)
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)
Corporal Cynrick DEAD (3)
Fionan Druce (Life Elf Druid)
WOA: Jasper Methlar (Telefret High Mage)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:38 pm

The monkey smiles

Monkay say it is Anointed Saviour, no longer Anointed One. Monkay change the Sentinels. Monkay looking for Air Elf, not Life Elf. Birdman know differance, yes? Monkay think he here but may be in the other here.

The monkey scratches his head

Monkay think Dakron is dark, he god of muder, murder not nice. Lazar, dark king of gods coming here to look for the elf. Monkay think you be careful, Lazar likes to try stop people being alive
............................................................................Image

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:18 pm

" Was that a deliberate insult? or do you seriously consider me unable to tell the difference between the various types of elves? "

" I have not seen this air elf you are searching for, but then I have been deep within the libraries here from dawn to dusk persuing threads of my research and preparing to join the University. As to Lazar, I miss-trusted him from when I first met him and feel strongly that Alvar would have made the better God. However, if he is coming here, we had better see whether this air elf you search for can be located. "

With that, Kestrel snaps shut the book, returning it to the shelf. The notes are stuffed into a pocket of his shoulder length white coat.

" I believe the Dean of Magical Theory has enough meta-magic at his disposal. He should be willing to use today's spell for the Anointed One. " Kestrel stresses the name, as if correcting a student.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:27 pm

The monkey smiles

Monkay no mean offense. Monkay never been here before. Monkay no know if you seen lots of elves. Monkay think most elves not fly. Monkat still on edge from friend being struck down by god

The monkey looks puzzled

Monkay no know who Alvar is.

Monkay nods

Monkay think more magic to find the elf would be helpful...

Then looks a little frustrated

...and it's Anointed Saviour. Sentinels changed now.

The monkey smiles

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:27 pm

" Indeed, well we shall see. Perhaps the name change will be recorded as a great marker in the history of the Sentinals, or perhaps mearly a side-note scribbled in the margin. "

Kestrel leads the way through several corridors to a dusty looking room, dominated with a giant set of shelves filled with maps and scrolls. He knocks on the door, which is openned by a skinny and frail old coot - litteraly a coot. After a brief conversation explaining the situation, Kestrel then gestures Monkay inside.

" As I thought, he is willing to help you. I'll be returning to my studies now. It would be interesting to hear of your deeds - If you have time, please look me up so that I can record some for the future. "

With that Kestrel heads off back up the corridor.

<Kestrel>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:30 pm

The coot leads Monkay to the table in the centre of the room.

" Tell me what you know of this Air elf that could help us locate him, the more accurate the initial information the more precise the answer. "

<Dean of Magical Theory - The old Coot Reginald Fluffmarch>
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 pm

Monkay bows

Monkay say his name is Temporil Coshwood, think someone say they first of their races. He recently not a Vampire. No know nothing else

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:49 pm

After a good minute or so the old coot shuffles around the central table, placing candles in slots clearly designed for this purpose. He then picks up a scroll and starts reading what appears to be a very long list of place names followed by some sort of alpha-numerical code. At then end of this, he asks in a loud clear voice:

" Lord Yashmanar, using the afformentioned list, grant me the reference of the scroll that describes the current location of the Air Elf Temporil Coshwood, recently released from Vampirism and located with Fikiawe. If no reference found please return the code reference of the nearest habbitation. LOCATION "

(NPC unique Knowledge based spell - one code string answer)

He then appears to be praying for about a minute.

"5D4A12, that is the reference on the map that you seek."

He then heads over to the shelves of scrolls.

" Here we are, Bookself 5, Shelf D, 4 out of 10 along, Scroll A3 - no, Scroll A5 - closer. Scroll A14 - too far. Ah, here we are Scroll A12. "

He then hands the map to Monkay.

"That will narrow your search somewhat. "
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:30 pm

The mnkey takes the map, opens it and smiles

Monkay thank bird man

WIth that the monket mutters and incantation and vanishes in a silver and white light

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:17 am

"Oi!"

" That map took about a week to draw! "

The coot fluffs his feathers at the empty space where the monkey stood.

Now where was that a map of? The coot consults his list.
Andy Cooper or
Korthain DEAD (1)
Derwent Thurza DEAD (2)

Return to “Sinya Palurin”