Nandine - Seeking Nathaniel

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Nandine - Seeking Nathaniel

Postby Will » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:00 pm

**Swirling darkness heralded the arrival of Feerian within the forests, where he had last met Nathaniel (I chatted with him about alchemy stuff on Saga Keith). The concerned look remained on his face. Shaking himself he called out.**

"Nathaniel, I think we need to talk?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

bedevere

Re: Nandine - Seeking Nathaniel

Postby bedevere » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:19 pm

*A faint cough sounds from behind him*

Do we now? What brings you to these lands?
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:15 pm

**Feerian doesn't bother to turn around**

"Very showy... anyway... Monkay is dead. I believe he borrowed a considerable number of artefacts from you? Rift weapons? Well... I only know this because I have his memories, being the new Anointed One. Anyway... we've lost at least two in the service of saving the world. One is with a tribe of Grey Shirakan we had to trade with in order to obtain the chalice of Eremine... and the other was waylaid during the ferocious assault of the High Elves upon Fort Drake after their restoration. Mungo has a sword and two daggers, but I don't know where he is. I think he has transported to Serke Kemi to pay his last respects to Monkay...

Erm, that's about it really, thought you should know... must go, time marches on..."

**He begins tracing arcane symbols through the air**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:07 am

I will track them down, then. You will probably remember that Monkay promised he would recompense me if any were permanently lost, but given that was his promise, I won't hold you to it. Thank you for the information, I will get right on it.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:55 am

**Feerian smiles without lips parting, his head to one side as he completes his spell**

"Good luck"

<<Teleport>>

Return to “Sinya Palurin”