With Zemepatis

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

With Zemepatis

Postby Will » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:23 pm

**A swirl of black mist appears before Zemepatis' face, solidifying itself into one that he senses to be the Annointed One."

"Zemepatis? I am the Annointed One, Feerian Silverbark. I am seeking the Sentinels... to ensure they are properly informed... so can I help you in your duty?"
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

dainul

Re: With Zemepatis

Postby dainul » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:57 am

Zem is found sitting on the back of a cart slowly rumbling back towards Nandine. With the infected Everni cured, he had been left with little to do but sit and wait to arrive. When the familiar yet unknown figure appears before him, and Zem feels the unexpectedly reassuring presence of another Sentinel, he quickly jumps down from the cart to avoid leaving the silver-haired elf behind, and steps to one side, off the road.

"Feerian... hello. I was hoping someone would come and find me. And I do have a few questions, if you would be so good. From the general to the practical, then: What exactly is my duty; what happened to Warryn and am I going to continue to feel this exhausted?" Zem does indeed look quite exhausted as he standsawaiting Feerian's answers.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:58 am

**Feerian smiles an oddly reassuring smile**

"There's a lot of pomp and ceremony about our titles... but at the end of the day... our role is to protect this world, to put ourselves in the way of danger before others, to do the things others are not prepared or unable to do... and finally, as the prophecy's foretell, give our lives to prevent the end of days.

Warryn... could not accept his role nor understand the personal sacrifices required. On a more admiral note, since leaving the Sentinels, he has taken burdens upon himself to ensure the safety of others. He has gone to his brother Erathil's side to attempt to safeguard others.

And no... you will not always feel so exhausted... before long, when I have explored this world I will have appointed new sentinels and you will be mightier than ever before..."
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

dainul

Postby dainul » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:10 pm

"Warryn has sided with Erathil? Last I heard Erathil had fallen... oh Gods, will that madman never stop defying Gerethanax?" Zem looks honestly scared for a moment, but then his expression returns to one of tired resignation. "Do you know where Warryn is? I need to hear his reasons from his own mouth."

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:54 pm

**Feerian smiles. A bit forced**

"He is with Erathil of course, I suspect currently 'storming' the forts of Pathway, though why one needs to storm an empty fort I'm not entirely certain... I would offer to take you myself but I have many more to see..."

**Squinting slightly**

"So... no further questions regarding your new appointment?"

dainul

Postby dainul » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:34 pm

"None that I can articulate." Zem replies. "Earth hold your feet." He turns and starts trudging back towards Nandine.

Will
Over 9000!!!!

Postby Will » Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:04 am

**Feerian rolls his eyes and mutters something about diamond elves. With appropriate pomp... he teleports**

Return to “Sinya Palurin”