Arcane University - On the Roof

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Arcane University - On the Roof

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:17 pm

A small figure, whose features are a combination of elven and bird-like, is perched high above the ground, on the roof of one of the University buildings. She appears engrossed in her task, writing busily on a piece of parchment. Every now and then however, she looks up sharply, her head tilting first to one side, then the other as she scans both skies and ground before returning to her scribing.

*Amavaine*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Blue mage

Re: Arcane University - On the Roof

Postby Blue mage » Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:58 pm

Vana hated heights.
They were too far above ground, and if one fell, like a droplet of water, they would be splashed across the ground in a messy and gore slickened manner, from a long and fast fall that left a sickening feeling in the guts, like an air bubble trying to escape.
He had, however, clambered his way up to the roof, carefully as he could, stumbling at one point and nearly falling, and seeing the ground far below...
Vana hated heights.

Finally, having climbed up, the blue skinned elf quietly crept up behind Amavaine and sat down beside her, silently, glancing at her few feathers.
Finally, he spoke, quietly.
Im sorry. I've been quite rude recently...I'd blame it on stress, but that wpuldnt be true. Its more...irritation. At myself, mostly. Its been let out badly, Im sorry I did that.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:22 pm

Having heard the scrambling sounds of someone making heavy weather of climbing, Amavaine is prepared for someone to emerge onto the roof. She turns abruptly at feeling the slight change in pressure that indicates the presence of another close by, ready to take flight if need be. She nearly falls backwards with surprise when she sees who it is; she is well aware that Vana hates heights. She supposes that in all fairness, she probably wouldn't love being high above the ground so much if she wasn't able to fly.

Relief washes over her; the fiery monster hasn't hurt him. She knows Vana is probably far more able to look after himself than she is, but even so... At Vana's quiet words, the irritation she has been feeling blows away on the winds; she knows full well how difficult it must be for the proud water elf to utter them, and that he has braved what for him must have been a nightmare of a climb to get to her so he could say them.

"Vana!" Amavaine flings herself on the older elf and hugs him. "Thank Lavelas, I was worried, that monster... " her voice tails off and she pulls back slightly to allow him to disengage; she knows he tends to avoid displays of affection. "So what do we do now?"

*Amavaine*

Blue mage

Postby Blue mage » Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Vana, taken off guard by the sudden attack of the hug at such a perilous height, nearly threw a water cannon at the sudden attacker. Thankfully, his logical part of his mind reminded him that this was Amavaine, and thus safe. Till she nearly threw him off the edge from the force, but he soon got over it. Slightly hugging back, the water elf smiled slightly and sighed at her question.
If only I knew the answer...there is a lot to be done here...though I seem to be missing something.
As it turns out, our battle plan is NOT "Synchronized Panicking"

BlueTressym

Postby BlueTressym » Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:45 am

Letting go of Vana, Amavaine looks at him in perplexity, tilting her head to one side enquiringly. "What do you mean?"

*Amavaine*

Return to “Sinya Palurin”