The village of Arfwaln

An in character forum for you to play through scenes in Sinya Palurin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Re: The village of Arfwaln

Postby BlueTressym » Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Kendra meanwhile steps back to where Veltan is standing. "This Veltan, he friend, fight midari with Kendra on island. He come with Kendra to find friends" she tells Reith, indicating the lynx-kin.

^Kendra^

spsblue

Postby spsblue » Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:10 am

Veltan's smirk breaks into a smile.

" Friend Reith hello. Me no speak human good. Kendra speak much. "

<Veltan>

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:01 am

Reith smiles and nods to each of the beast-kin. "Well, welcome!" With his arm adjusted, he turns back to the axe, and lifts the loose end of a leather strap holding the head to the shaft. "Right, let's get this finished." Wrapping it around his bony right hand, he pulls the strap tight, and continues lashing the two pieces together. "So, what've you been up to?"
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Postby BlueTressym » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:39 am

"Portal take Kendra to Island" she begins in answer to Reith's question, "Travel to Grove and meet others on way. Sad that some dead, but glad many alive. They much confused that Kendra dead, but not dead, have to explain, many times. Glad to be alive, breathe air and see right sky! Claim Grove and home again, but not find Sajan. Glad he not dead though. Then come to land in boat, nearly die in fierce sea, but Eremethal hear calls so Kendra and Veltan Not die. Now Kendra find Reith friend and happy you alive!"

^Kendra^

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:55 am

Listening to Kendra's tale Tiny decided to check on the smithy's work. Slowly walking over as Reith turns back to his work, Tiny stood by his side and observed his work with interest.*
"ya thinks thats a hard path to find yaself, she hasnt mentioned dem forest giants and that there dragon we squished to get here haha"
*chuckling to himself at his rather embellished version of their uneventful trip from the city to the village. He flexed his fingers as he stretched out his hands*
"seen whale bone used, dats new to me gotta say. Want me to hold dem for ya? Got meself a good pair of hands"

((T.I.N.Y.))

Return to “Sinya Palurin”