Gi

For posting memorials for the dead...where IC and OOC merge.

Moderator: Ref

Brave Sir Robin

Gi

Postby Brave Sir Robin » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:04 am

We agreed on almost nothing, yet you were perhaps the greatest friend I have yet found in my travels. I hope wherever you are, your faith is still with you.
I'm no geek, some of my best friends are in RL.
--------------------------------------------------------
Ishmael Kor

Niamh

Re: Gi

Postby Niamh » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:59 am

A great friend, a wise adviser, a valued member of the university. Your death shall not pass unmourned.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

BlueTressym
Location: Exeter, but known to frequent Velmaneth, Haven, Evereska (FR), and Palmire City (Island Kingdoms)

Re: Gi

Postby BlueTressym » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Rilla sheds many tears for Gi; brave, honourable, and true to what he believed in. This young healer will never forget his kindness to her, or his belief in her during her struggle to believe in herself. As she prepares to brave the terrors that await at Gerren's Holding, she carries the memory of Gi and Doki in her heart.

*Rilla*

At the Arcane University, Mirya politely excuses herself to change into her black kimono. Her mind goes back to the last time she stood on Serkanian soil, recalling the words Gi and Doki Rinsei said to her. Those words saved the life of a woman filled with despair, giving her the will to live once more. Mirya knows she will forever hold precious that gift of life, in memory of Gi, and of Doki Rinsei. If any god does truly care about mortals, then surely the Lifegiver Lenamo is that one.

*Mirya*
(WoA): 'Lia' Goldmoon; Light elf Celebrant of Lenamo
Kendra; Cat, Curious, - and ALIVE!
Mirya Sohail; High Mage and expatriate
'Rilla' Moonheart; "Bad-Ass Life Elf" - ?!?!?!
Amavaine Kalythaer; Elven/Avian Sorceress

Return to “The Graveyard”