Doki Rinsei

For posting memorials for the dead...where IC and OOC merge.

Moderator: Ref

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Doki Rinsei

Postby Ben » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:48 pm

High above Velmaneth, Lenamo circles the world. To most it is just a great shining globe in the void but there is so much more.

Within a great garden, the figure of a man in white and silver stands. Everything is still, tranquil, at peace. Then there is movement, tiny particles of dust appear and dance around the figure. He waits patiently before they settle into a gentle orbit around him.

He reaches out and as he does the dust gathers in front of him forming a sword with a golden leaf on its hilt then changes into an elegant katana and then back. The man smiles.

“Doki. I have missed you. You have done much, saved the lives of many. I was surprised they sacrificed you, I wonder if they would have done so had you not been weakened so much by defending the warrior girl? I sense that even if you had been able to choose you would have offered yourself anyway.”

The man sighs.

“The war you were created for is over. The lock you were a key for destroyed. So now what?”

He reaches his hand through the particles, caressing each one.

“I grant you your freedom. You may either remain here by my side or return to the world one last time. If you return to the world you will be bound to your wielder and when their time end, so does yours. Nature’s Wrath may continue but Doki Rinsei, the wrath of nature will not.”

Lenamo
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Edd

Re: Lenamo

Postby Edd » Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:07 pm

The glowing form of Doki appears infront of his Lord. His radiance is nothing compared to the simple glow of the God of Life, and the Kami bows low.

"My Lord, I have done your will throughout the ages...I have been wielded to fight against the daemons and to aid all in their struggle. I have saved countless lives...but lost countless many more. For what I am....for what it takes for me to be of use...I lead my wielders to their deaths. I know I keep them alive as best I can, as that they are doing your will, but I am still filled with the memories of each of them."

His kimono swirls, the names of every host of the past 160 years flowing around it in serkainian.

"Gii, Sameth, The Master, Shuuya, Kiriyama, Shinji, Hiroki, Mimura, Sigimura, Takako, Kawada, Akamatsu, Noriko, Chigusa, Ozai, lijima, Iroh, Seto, Zuko and Yukata...all who have used me have been lead to their deaths because of what I was needed for. Only one has not fallen to death..." with that his eyes flick to his Lord.

"My sacrifice, my willingness to give up myself for Safina was all I could do to bring my karma back around...was the only offer I could make...to end my existence so another might live..."

Tears fall from his eyes.

"I couldn't inflict that upon another mortal...please, allow me to stay here and serve you in this form, without endangering mortal life..."

He venerates himself before his lord, head bowed, awaiting his Lord's command.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: Lenamo

Postby Ben » Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:05 am

**The god of life smiles gently before reaching out, putting his arms around Doki embracing him**

You have done well and deserve your rest, you are at peace now.

**The figure of Doki glows bright and then is absorbed into Lenamo. The garden is once more still and now the figure stands alone, a sword peace-knotted at his side**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Return to “The Graveyard”