Bishop

For posting memorials for the dead...where IC and OOC merge.

Moderator: Ref

dainul

Bishop

Postby dainul » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 pm

You are not Strength. Strength does not understand death. He does not understand sacrifice. He does not understand heroism. All these things are beyond him and through them you were stronger than he can ever be. I swear that I shall take your visage from him that he shall not despoil your memory and keep you from your deserved rest.

- The nameless Balaam.
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Niamh

Re: Bishop

Postby Niamh » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:52 pm

Bishop! You were amazing. You gave up your soul, and then your life for us. An exceptional sacrifice, never to be forgotten. And then the smaller things, like taking the time to teach me useful spells, and cheering me up when I made myself sad inside...Thank you, Bishop. You deserve peace, and I'm sorry you lost your chance for it in saving the rest of us.
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Hatsuo1980

Re: Bishop

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:57 pm

Even though you became a real cock when you embodied strength, you were a great person willing to sacrifice yourself for the world and it's people.

I wish I had time to know you better and that I was there to stop your death

We may not have been friends but we saw eye to eye on many things.

You will be missed

Agarwaen
............................................................................Image

Return to “The Graveyard”