For posting memorials for the dead...where IC and OOC merge.

Moderator: Ref

Postby Firesky » Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm sorry I wasn't able to save you, you were a good friend, although I wish I had talked to you more when I time to do so, and I will miss you.

Rev - One-eyed former-brigand - Mega-Perm
Glemara - Hopeslayer who wants to hug you
Rosanki - Rodera fugitive - Dead
Sanju - Cutting off faces before it was cool
Kayzen - Wandering shadow caster
Sacril - Crazy Knife Guy

Re: Terra

Postby Niamh » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Terra. You were very, very lovely - you were made of rock, I like rocks, it was pretty much meant to be. However, I'm beginning to think staying alive isn't one of your strengths. I'm going to miss you, and I'm sorry you won't be nomading with us any more. It's all really very sad. I have a very bad Plan, so watch this space...except you can't. But if you could, then I'd have encouraged you to. Anyway, sorry you're gone. Bye...
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Postby Sonny » Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:24 pm

"you fought as bravely as 100 soldiers and stood your ground in the face of overwhelming odds. Giving your life for a cause that wasn't your own, such a sacrifice and deed can never be re-paid and you shall not be forgotten. Rest well brave earth elf and be at peace."

((Hardes Volourius)) 

Postby rachel » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for teaching me how to pray. I'm sorry I wasn't there to heal you, and I miss you a lot. See you in the afterlife.

Return to “The Graveyard”