All falling down...

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

All falling down...

Postby Will » Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:17 am

**With a mighty roar the tallest tower of Dvarni, that which was created by the hand of all races, came crashing down. Falling in on itself with a thunder of destruction, dust and stone covering the rest of Dvarni in a thick layer.**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

arkaus

Re: All falling down...

Postby arkaus » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:18 pm

*malfurion having remained at the site of the collapse and recovered some essence turns back to the former entrance he slowly begins to heat an area of rock to melting point*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:27 pm

**The rock slowly begins to melt. He gets about 10 feet in before bits of the start of his melted tunnel begins to fall down**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm

*malfurion head back out and paces for a while then drops down on to one knee and begins to whisper*

"onlurin i ask of you for the knowledge and the power, the will and the strength, the sight and the key. onlurin i ask of you for the knowledge and the power, the will and the strength, the sight and the key. lord of magic i ask of you and i pray for the knowledge of how release those trapped down by the well i ask of you my lord i know we trespassed upon what you had sealed but this was for the balance and it had to be done i ask of you my lord and pray for your wisdom.onlurin i ask of you for the knowledge and the power, the will and the strength, the sight and the key.onlurin i ask of you for the knowledge and the power, the will and the strength, the sight and the key.
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:36 am

*malfurion stands walks into the tunnel he heats the the sides and roof of the tunnel and smooths them over to remove crack he then walks out and awaits for the rock to cool before returningto melting a way through*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:21 pm

**Malfurion feels a sense of anger and dissapointment. A feeling of hopelessness and fury. The task of tunnelling before him seems like an endless and pointless task, a path filled with personal sacrifice and toil.**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:20 pm

*malfurion energy wilt and he drops down to one knee the power flowing from him ebbs and falters his eyes close then he raises back back up his open and the fire flashs back into existence and continues his progress making sure to cover all cracks that appear in the wall and roofs*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:17 pm

**Progress is slow, but progress none the less....**

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:03 pm

*malfurion continues his work occasionally leaving his tunnel to medatate and then renters to continue his work using his senses to direct the tunnel in the direction of those trapped anyone walking past the entrance to the tunnel can feel the heat eminating outward*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:56 pm

*Nearer the end of one of Malfurions meditations, a human looking figure comes into sight. He occasionally walks through stray boulders, rather than around them*

Ah. I take it the trapped people are behind here? You appear to be making good progress here.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:02 am

Having followed the direction of the people and carts joining the effort to release those that are trapped beneath the rubble, Adreana finds the warm opening of the molten tunnel. She follows it a little way down and finds the pink glow of Malfurions eyes before she finally sees him illuminated in this glow. She waves a greeting to him and stares questioningly at the seemingly human figure stood beside him, a being she has not yet incountered, she stands ready for flight waiting for Malfurions reaction to this new figure.
Ceiridd Lucksted

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:38 pm

*malfurion turns to the figure make a small gesture and a coil of fire surrounds him*

"hmm...let me guess you would the zodiac spirit I've heard about i don't suppose you would be nice enough to go and make sure i'm digging at the right angle"

*turning to adreana*

"if he is what i think he is you have nothing to fear of course i could be wrong"

*with that he turns his attention back to enlarging the tunnel*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:45 pm

Adreana relaxs a little and watches Malfurion work.
"Is there anything I can do to help?"
Ceiridd Lucksted

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:21 pm

"pray that i don't miss a crack"

*malfurion then turns all his attention back clearing the path*

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:22 pm

Certainly.

*Aquarius walks into the small tunnel, and walks through the rubble at the end of it*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Return to “Dvarni”