All falling down...

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Re: All falling down...

Postby Ben » Thu May 01, 2008 8:46 pm

**Quayle turns aside sadly and walks over to another corpse which he kneels beside to utter a similar prayer over it**

"Danahil, I ask you grant your freedom to this soul and death eternal please guide it through the Hope Wastes"

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri May 02, 2008 7:37 am

*She lies there looking at Aratain as he slowly comes around and curls up into a ball. The blood on her trousers is alot clearer now, she starts to change her expression from anger to discomfort. She wanted to get out of there but she could hardly move, the extra exhurstions she had just put herself through had made her feel alot weaker. She had pushed herself too far, slowly she started to close her eyes and drift back off to sleep without saying another word.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Fri May 02, 2008 9:57 am

**Quayle mutters prayers over the couple of bodies this far from the tower, as he does so a couple of men loaded up with large packs arrive from the city centre. After a few muttered words with Quayle they set up a couple of field tents with bedrolls before heading off to help further with the relief effort. He walks back over to Bartholomew, Nathaniel and the others**

"These will be slightly more comfortable than the ground, but only slightly. Suggest you recover a bit of strength here for the night before finding somewhere more suitable. We have water and trail rations, try to eat something and keep hydrated."

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Fri May 02, 2008 9:40 pm

*Kriska does not say a word just lies on the ground moving slightly. She seems to be dreaming what of no one could tell. Through her sleep she held her stomach as if to protect it, Neptune from time to time would appear for a moment seemingly curled around Kriska his head resting on the ground beside her. He would growl then seemingly dissappear.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Tue May 06, 2008 12:07 pm

Kerrigan concentrates on Nathaniel and makes a decision

Lenamo and Eremine I ask you for your healing power that I may heal some of the wounds that Nathaniel has taken that he may be brought back from the brink of death to lead his life once more Heal 5

Kerrigan then monitors Nathaniels progress DNW and DS on him

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue May 06, 2008 9:26 pm

*Kriska was gently carried to a cot that had been provided where she slept for some time. Aratain was also helped into the tent and was laid down near Kriska. Gently Kriska was washed startling her awake, but as soon as she knew what was going on she relaxed once more.*

(((OOC Moved to tent post)))

*Lucy*

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Wed May 07, 2008 6:06 pm

**After several hours and about 100 essence worth of healing later... Nathaniel starts to groggily come round**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed May 07, 2008 6:36 pm

*As Nathaniel stirs, he spends almost a full minute trying to work out where he is. Once he does, he immediately begins growling in a very feral manner, and grabs his weapons belt from the table next to him. Drawing a dagger, he cuts through the side of the tent, and immediately makes his way towards the nearest exit from Dvarni*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed May 07, 2008 10:00 pm

Throughout all of this there is a weird faze around Kerrigan not quite light not quite Shadow OOC shield of light 5 shield of shadow 5
As Nathaniel wakes up Kerrigan smilies

Ah Nathaniel you are better that is brilliant

when Nathaniel goes for his weapon belt Kerrigan looks on curiously as he Draws a dagger Kerrigan moves in front of him, getting between him and the side of the tent

Nathaniel what is wrong

OOC sense power 5 DS
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed May 07, 2008 10:19 pm

((OOC. Nathaniels soul and magical auras are to be expected, given the healing, etc))

*As Kerrigan gets between Nathaniel and the walls of the tent, Nathaniel's growl intensifies, now bordering on something innately primal, and he draws his other dagger, turns, leaps away from Kerrigan, and has cut through the opposite tent wall in an instant, and quickly moves away*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed May 07, 2008 10:27 pm

Kerrigan follows Nathaniel unsure as to what is wrong

Nathaniel what is up with you??

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Wed May 07, 2008 11:30 pm

*Nathaniel doesn't seem to react to Kerrigan, once he is no longer blocking the way. His daggers go back to their sheathes, and he slowly but steadily moves faster and faster.

On his way, he sniffs the air, takes a sudden turn, and is soon in one of the larger parks in Dvarni.

Settling down near a large oak tree, he seems to calm down slightly, and glances briefly in Kerrigan's direction*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu May 08, 2008 9:32 pm

*An ear piercing scream comes from a short distance away. It continues for a small space of time then a dull thump is heard followed by gentle sobbing.*

*Lucy*

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Thu May 08, 2008 11:04 pm

During this Kerrigan is following Nathaniel trying to not get any closer than 20ft when Nathaniel stops under a tree Kerrigan sits down so he can still see Nathaniel he is about 30ft away and waits and watches

When he hears the scream he concentrates and then goes back to watching Nathaniel

**Kerrigan**
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu May 08, 2008 11:57 pm

*The first thing that the pair notice is Neptune come running in clear sight between objects, something has frightened him to the point he seems to bump against some of the buildings, dust knocking off. The next thing is Kriska running from a path to one side of the tree, she seems confused, in pain and seemingly not seeing where she is going. She holds her head as if it hurts and as she does not turn the corner but goes straight forward tripping over a large bolder. She curls up on the ground for a breif moment then she moves herself off from the floor once more holding her head and crying.*

*Lucy*

Return to “Dvarni”