All falling down...

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: All falling down...

Postby Gumboots » Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:47 pm

*With the heat from the monster Kriska tires to back away, the form of Neptune still visible and still trying to attack the creature to try and ward it off of Kriska as she scrambles away from the heat of the fire. She manages to get to her feet and staggering moves as far away as she can manage before collapsing to the ground once more.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:09 pm

*malfurion walks forward keeping a barrier of infernos between him and the creature he walks over to nathaniel and rummerges slightly pulling out one potion*

"damn only one"

*he then pours the potion down aratains neck total heal aratain*
Last edited by arkaus on Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:36 pm

**Adreana soon finds herself back at the scene of the disturbance. She comes to a halt, seemingly frozen to the spot**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:20 am

Bartholemew groggily sees the food and tries to eat it but vomits up immediantely. Blinded by the light of daylight, coughing with the heated air from the creature, he scrambles up and away from the heat.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:24 am

*Kriska, seems to have almost ran out of energy. She manages one more quick burst of energy taking her that little bit further away from the fire before falling over and panting for breath. Her head was swimming this time but was unable to move any further, she was just too weak. She moves her hand to her head to wipe the sweat away from her forehead and finds that she had a lump of something in her hand. Wiping her eyes with a free hand she looks at the food and tries to eat it. It tasted strange and made her vomit violently, she laid back down eyes looking up at the sunshine her body shaking. The fear seemed to have calmed down a little in her to enable her to think straight but it did not help her mind was now racing, memories of different people being trapped or imprisioned were clear. She tried to block it out but every time she did her own memory came in, she started to laugh manicly. A strange sound in the roar of the flames.*

*Lucy*

Will
Over 9000!!!!
Location: Exeter, Velmaneth, Azeroth, The Three Kingdoms, Labyrinthia...

Postby Will » Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:19 pm

**Another creature, this one glistening with lightning covered, liquidish rock, enters the scene. As one they both lash out at Adreana, fire earth and lightning melding together into what seems like a devestating attack.

The magic splashes off a pinkish shield that seems to spring up around the air elf. A strange force seems to grip her as she raises her hands and points towards the entrance to the tunnel, and as she opens her mouth to speak, a pink glow comes from within, highlighting a whispy smoke that comes from between her teeth.**

"Creatures of chaos and magic, tyrany's shards, be gone from this world and let the well be settled!"

**As she shouts these last words, a massive channel of swirling pink force erupts from her outstretched palms, evaporating the remaining two monstrosities and passing into the tunnel. Her head snaps back and stares at the heavens as she screams in agony, or ecstasy, seeming to unleash a deep power within. The ground shakes and vibrates and with a roar or magic a wave of pressure spreads throughout the area.

With this she falls to the ground, panting... barely recalling what just happened, but now in control of her own faculties**
Saga 2015 will be entirely celebrating and drinking with nothing bad happening and no bad guys showing up at all ever

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:06 pm

**Quayle arrives just in time to see the creatures destroyed, the danger seemingly over he sheathes his sword and runs over to where the people are lying on the floor, he kneels down next to them**

"Thank gods your alive, we feared the worst. Can you walk?"

**Quayle**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:17 pm

*Kriska seems to be clinging to the ground, her eyes wide. The form of Neptune prrotecting her still, he seems to snap at Quayle but slowly seeing the danger passed he fades gently. Kriska still shakes with fear she tries to move but her strength has just gone from her limbs. She finally looks over to where the others are lying and cries, she feels too weak to move, too weak to help anyone. She felt helpless and speaks in an just audiable voice.*

"Why me! Why do you get me to do things? I won't do it any more! I won't! You ask me to protect them but how can I when I am trapped and have friends who are trapped with me?"

*She seems very angry and continues to cry into her hands.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:18 pm

**Quayle pays little heed to the dragon assuming it to be some magic or other and moves over to Kriska to comfort her**

"Kriska, are you hurt? Is there anything I can do for you?"

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Lirael

Postby Lirael » Tue Apr 29, 2008 11:54 pm

Adreana drops to her knees every inch of her body aches from the effort this strange power has cost her. The new found power subsides within her til she can barely feel its existance but still she senses it there within her just out of reach. It causes her confusion as she realises the spells she knew before become hazy in her mind. She opens her bag and rummages within its contents til right at the bottom her fingers close upon a string of delicate crystals. She pulls the string of ordinary crystals out and examines them. There is nothing special about them and she hasnt felt the need to use them for several years.
When she first started to learn the ways of magic she used them to focus her attention. She carefully ties the string into her hair so that the crystals hang along the hairline at the top of her face hoping they will once again help her to focus her attention.
Slowly the aches and pains leave her body and she finds herself able to shakily stand up.
Ceiridd Lucksted

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:03 am

*Kriska looks skinny and jaundus yet not very dehydrated, her eyes seem to have hardly any black and her trousers have blood on them, through tears struggles to get a fixed focus on Quayel. She points to the others who are lying on the ground, her arm only up for a few seconds before dropping back to the ground. Her voice sound as if it has not been used much.*

"Help them! Help them!"

*Her eyes start to close as she carries on crying, she seems to get more sobby as she finally cries herself to sleep.*

*Lucy*

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 am

**Quayle nods and turns his attention to Aratain, Nathaniel and Bartholemew**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:09 pm

Bartholemew also looks very weak and thin, although slightly better than Kriska, however he is coughing weakly and there is blood on the back of his hand that was against his mouth.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:38 pm

**Quayle kneels beside Bartholemew and reaches into a pouch to remove a bottle of water that he offers to the man.**

"Bartholomew, where did that blood come from?"

**Quayle**

Tome of Magic 6.0

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:51 pm

Kerrigan arrives and seeing his friends in distress, he moves quickly towards them, seeing that Quayle was dealing with Bartholomew he moves to Nathaniel and examines him
DS DNW

Ermine grant me this boon diagnosis (on Nathaniel)

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Return to “Dvarni”