The park

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

The park

Postby Gumboots » Tue May 13, 2008 3:51 pm

*Kriska seemed confused as she sat in the middle of the park. Then suddenly she realised that she had lost yet another staff, sighing deeply she collapes back noticing her staff leaning against a tree not far from her. Smiling she takes things easy but still feels very disorientated she lies still looking up at the sky she relaxes. She has not felt this calm and comfortable for months. She stayed there for a long time eventually falling to sleep with a slight breeze on her face, it was so quiet, it was perfect.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Re: The park

Postby bedevere » Wed May 14, 2008 8:10 am

*After a while, Nathaniel enters the park, taking a seat under one of the larger trees, and lying against it, eyes shut*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu May 15, 2008 6:12 pm

*After a while, Nathaniel sits up properly again, and gets out assorted bits of his alchemy equipment from his bag.

As he starts mixing various ingredients together, he can be heard mumbling something*

My thanks to you, Oh Risk, for your blessing. Though they did not notice or care, your deeds saved many lives, and now I repay what you gave.

*As he brews potion after potion, he sets them down in front of him, until all the bottles he produced are filled*
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu May 15, 2008 7:30 pm

*Kriska seems to take a long while waking up, upon hearing mixing of potions she starts awake fully. She looks about a little flighty suddenly things start to run through her mind, mainly all good but there was one or two bad. She sits there while the flashing images go past her mind then once they have finished she smiles as she see's the last of them. She turns to Nathaniel leaning to reach her staff.*

"How are you Nathaniel? What have you been up to?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu May 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Ah. Hello Kriska. I've been... busy. Some of the heroes had an outing to recover a missing page from the book of prophecy. I went along just to keep an eye on them, and ended up having to call on Risk, to cover for their lack of a healer.

We got the page back, from... Bailey Bluenose... and one or two other interesting things and people were of interest to me, as well. Shifty, the goblin, apparently is one of the Yeeta now, for a start.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 pm

*Kriska smiles.*

"I think I know the page is back, my head is not hurting so much now. Thank you for getting it back. Wow so we have an insane Baily bluenose that did not fulfil his promis to me.... oh well... It really hurt when it was torn out my mind forgot something and I could not tell what it was. Well at least Shifty being an yeata will keep him out of so much trouble. Where are we I got teleported here... at least I think?"

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Thu May 15, 2008 9:13 pm

This is one of the parks of Dvarni. I don't know about you getting teleported here, but I came back here because I have to repay my debt to Risk.

*Nathaniel takes the bottles, and begins arranging them into a pattern that is familiar only to him and Risk, involving the sixteen containers he has in front of him*

There. That is all I was blessed with, and I thank you once more for it. That those it served to preserve were so ignorant of how fortunate they were is something I shall work to correct in future.

Plot Bot

Postby Plot Bot » Thu May 15, 2008 9:29 pm

*As Nathaniel leans forwards to move the containers his pendant slips out from his shirt. The coin, having somehow become detached from its thong, falls to the floor where it spins for a moment, finally coming to a rest on its edge. The containers slowly empty of their contents and the faint jingling of coins can be heard on the very edge of Nathaniel's hearing as a sense amusement washes over him*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 2:06 pm

*Kriska watches what happens with mild amazement after it is all over she speaks gently.*

"I think I need some time, are you staying for a little while? I could do with someone watching my back. I need to do some meditating of one form or another."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 2:24 pm

I suppose so, though I have other things to be doing, I know of nothing that can't wait for later. I have a lot of research to do, and I really should speak with Zemilia one of these days, but as I said, that can wait.

*Nathaniel returns his bottles to his various pockets and pouches, and then carefully replaces his necklace. Once that is done, he leans back against the tree, closes his eyes, and smiles*

You know, This park used to be Everni? Back before the betrayal, this area was one of our finest accomplishments within the city. I am glad to see it remains unchanged, for the most part.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 2:28 pm

*Kriska smiles, and gets herself more comfortable. She slowly closes her eyes.*

"It is beautiful here, see you in a minute. I should not be to long. As for Zemilia, be careful."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 2:30 pm

*Nathaniel chuckles briefly*

Thank you. And while I am always careful, I don't think Zemilia poses the same dangers to me as she does to you.

Anyway. How long are you going to be meditating for? Not that it makes a difference, but it is often useful to know in advance.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 2:32 pm

*Kriska seems to be slighltly quiet but soon she speaks.*

"Err... umm.... no idea."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 2:39 pm

Well, if you are sure it will be safe with just me here, then carry on. I can wait long enough. Before you do though...

*Nathaniel takes one of his bottles, and passes it to Kriska*

There. That is what I owe you, plus one more. You have my thanks for letting me study it.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 2:42 pm

*Kriska manages to mumble something but not move, her head slumps forward and then her expressions go through various emotions. 5 minutes pass before she even starts to come around, a small tear trickles down her cheak and she brushes it away.*

"Well, that was interesting. Thank you for waiting with me."

*Lucy*

Return to “Dvarni”