The park

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Re: The park

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 4:13 pm

*Kriska frowns then realises what she has said.*

"Sorry, I meant that there is war all over the world. So there is not really anywhere where war is not going on."

*She seems to go a little blury eyed.*

"I am still recovering from being trapped under ground for a long time, I am still not quite with it... well as much as normally am. Hay it's not bad being insane."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 4:16 pm

Stompoy smiles menacingly...
''So basically no matter where you go there is war...wow''
You my sheild, my heat source, my weapon. You are my radiator.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 4:18 pm

*Kriska looks worried at his smile.*

"So you enjoy war? Yes, it seems that way at the moment however I am trying to resolve some of the problems at the moment."

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 4:22 pm

''well... i guess i do, but I'm not the person who fights to the death or so I have found out... ''

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 5:29 pm

*Kriska nods.*

"Do you leave them for dead though? For if you do that can be even worse, would you like to be left for dead? There are other methods of dropping someone who is threatening to you, you saw me and how I was working to keep them alive. There is no point on shedding peoplese blood, especially someone who has not done anything to you."

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 6:43 pm

''As I just said I don't fight to the death I will happily kill some one, but only if they have attacked me first. And... of course i wouldn't like to left for dead, no body would like to be left for dead...''

Stompoys face lights up because he has just realized that some of his memory on himself has come back...

''...If i was fighting a with a group of people i would fight if some one else in the party was attacked, but if we were to stumble across a group of injured people I would help them as much as i could, it just that I can't heal.''

He picks up his axe and runs his finger down the blade, as he reached the end he pulls his finger away quickly and looks at his finger.
''My finger bleeding...''

He shakes his head, starts sucking on his finger and goes back to the normal conversation
''I would never start a fight.''

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 6:46 pm

*Nathaniel, still against his tree, shifts and speaks. Until now, it had seemed he was asleep*

That is why I will always let someone make the first move. They always have the choice to walk away, to surrender, or just negotiate. If they choose violence, then it is their own fault. Still, I will only take a life where a life was threatened, or worse.

*Nathaniel gently throws a bottle to Stompoy*

Here. Vitaea potion. just rub a drop or so into the cut, it should heal up fine. Something that small won't need magic, or even a full dose of potion, to deal with.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 7:06 pm

Stompoy catches the bottle with his left hand drips come of the potion on the cut and rubs it, then throws the bottle back to Natheniel.

''Thanks Natheniel, and that is exactly why I let them make the first move as soon as they attack you what ever the outcome is, is there doing''

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 7:28 pm

*Kriska frowns.*

"The only problem I have is stuboness. I do not like it at all, yet it is part of life. To have peace there must be times of trouble."

*She turns her head away and tries to stand back up. After a second attempt she manages to get up and lean against the tree looking up into the branches.*

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 7:46 pm

Stompoy looks up at Kriska and using his axe as a support also gets up but is free standing not leaning on the tree.
''I agree with you, Kriska''

Stompoy throws his axe up into the air, grabs the handle with both hands and embeds it into the ground.
He leaves it where it is and sits against the tree once again

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 7:58 pm

*Kriska looks a little scared as the blade flie. When it is in the ground and Stompoy sits back down she leans forward and picks up the axe and reveres the blade leaning it against a tree making sure that it is not halming the tree. Once it is proped up she kneels down to the ground and it looks like Kriska is having trouble doing some things and suddenly the mark that was left in the ground is no longer there.*

"Please around me treat the land and plants and animals with kindness and care. They are so vital for the world that you will never understand."

*She stands back up and fetches her staff to prop herself up. She has a strange expression on her face that is a cross between confuement and happiness.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 8:03 pm

*Nathaniel glares at Stompoy, and when he sees Kriska moving the axe he smoothes the ground down pouring a Vitaea potion onto the ground.*

That was unnecessary. All things are living, even the ground under our feet. Injuring it in such a pointless fashion only weakens ourselves, as our connection to the living world is diminished.

*Once Nathaniel has finished his work on the ground, he turns to Kriska*

Is it put back into balance? You have better ability to tell than I.
Last edited by bedevere on Sun May 18, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 8:14 pm

*Kriska looks at him and frowns. Beads appear accross her brow.*

"This is not in my careship, but I do know that it is much better than what it was doing. It is pulsing life once again, it is...."

*She seems to get dizzy.*

"..it is... much better."

*She looks up from the ground smiles wobbles and leans back with a sigh and closing her eyes onto the tree.*

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 8:24 pm

''i am sorry about what i just did... i don't seem to be doing well in making friends am I'' Stompoy sighs heavily and places is face in his hands...

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 8:30 pm

It is not an issue of friendship, it is an issue of learning. You have learned from this, then I am satisfied.

I know you to have better intentions than many, as you were willing to face some very tough opponents, when other more capable so called heroes were more keen in preserving themselves. As long as you keep that intent of facing what needs to be faced, regardless, I will be happy. Just learn to hold back your blade when it is not needed. As we were saying, this is the most important lesson a hero needs to learn.

Return to “Dvarni”