The park

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Bigsmith

Re: The park

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 8:39 pm

'your right, i have learned that what i have done isn't the right thing to have of done. I have learned from my mistake and will remember this...' Stompoy takes his hands away from his face and sits back up against the tree.

Stompoy looks up into the sky and closes his eyes again.
You my sheild, my heat source, my weapon. You are my radiator.

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 8:43 pm

We are all still learning, so you are doing as well as anyone else. In this case, I suppose that the lesson is that more things are part of life than people realise.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 8:49 pm

''yer... your right''

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 9:43 pm

*Kriska had been vagly paying attention kneels down where the ground was broken and whispers very quietly. She smiles and paces her hand beside a plant that was damaged, very carefully she takes out a smaller form of it and covers the patch back over with the other plants. She rummages in her bag and gets a small wooden cup from it. She sits the plant inside the cup and rests it on the floor. Next she stands up and hunts around from something finding it very quickly and bringing it back. Carefully with gentle magic spells she makes a little pot from an old stump of wood. Once it is made she gathers soil from an open spot on the ground near the route of a tree. She once again talks in a whisper and slowly a couple of very small worms come to the surface and in the second handful of soil she picks them up. Taking them to where the pot has been made she places them inside the pot and retrieves the small plant. Gently singing to it she then makes sure that it is routed well in the soil and smiles. She looks up to Stompoy.*

"Here this is for you, it should not have been produced for another couple of months and the mother plant wanted you to remember the lesson by taking it's seed with you. The worms are happy to travel with you but you must make sure that once the plant has grown large enough to put it either in a location where you will come back to to check on it and enjoy it's beauty or put it in a bigger pot. It is now in your care."

*She hands the pot over to him.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun May 18, 2008 9:50 pm

Stompoy looks at Kriska and reaches out and takes the pot.

''thank you Kriska''

Stompoy put the pot on the ground next to him

''I wont forget it, don't worry''

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Sun May 18, 2008 10:08 pm

We've all learned that lesson, one way or another.

*Nathaniel goes back to the same tree, sits in the same spot, smiles, and pats the tree gently*

I planted this Boltab tree, long ago. Chances are, it will far outlast me, so I'll have made a lasting impression on the world, whether people know about it or not.
So then he goes, YOU SHALL NOT PASS, and I say "I've got WINGS? I can FLY?" It was hilarious! The dwarf was tough, but the elf was delicious and they had some men and these four bite-sized guys, too. The wizard was fuming when I flew off.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Sun May 18, 2008 10:52 pm

*Kriska smiles.*

"We, no matter what we think, are heros for we change the world for better or worse. In most cases for worse but occassionally we make it alot better."

*She looks a little distant for a moment.*

"Three down two to go. Both darkness both screams in the night or the dark. Which is it though."

*Sh seems to be talking to herself.*

"The sun dark, the three eclipses... the earth shifting, the stars not in their right places... who has raised to be a strong leader? The haran? Zemilia? Erathil?... A god risen once more.... the prophet is here.... the book of prophercies is complete once more.... two to go! Then all that remains is The End at the end, or is it mearly another adventure in the hopewastes.... The beyond the hopewastes exsists, but what is it.... better or alot worse.... Why darkness is it unclear to me or just that we have no light.... three down two to go..... three down two to go...."

*She keeps repeating the last 5 words over and over again.*

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 19, 2008 8:16 am

*Nathaniel doesn't move, but stays still, listening to Kriska*

I'm sure that reminds me of something from a long time back, Kriska, but I can't quite place when, or what.

Wait... You are in the Zodiac, yes?... Three eclipses, the stars changing, which I am glad someone else has noticed... That was the central part of their prophecies, yes? Or words to that effect, given that all prophecies are vague and hard to be sure if you're right or not until too late...

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Mon May 19, 2008 9:20 am

Stompoy returns to leaning against the tree with the pot sat next to him.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 19, 2008 3:59 pm

*Kriska repeats herself still. Her eyes seem to go more distant as her voice turns more masculin.*

"He will come... I will come. With three down and two to come I will be there. Three down two to go... the future is not fixed but it is controled by heros.... three down two to go.... He will come I will come."

*Lucy*

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 19, 2008 5:42 pm

Three down and two to go...

*Nathaniel thinks for a while, before remembering something Kriska said a while back*

Are you talking about the end of the world?

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon May 19, 2008 6:08 pm

*Kriska seems to change her position of her head, her eyes seem to go wide and her voice even deeper. If someone was to look at her for a breif moment they would think her eyes were supposed to be brown. The way she says the words seem to be more serious and firm.*

"As fortold so it will happen, The future is not set but the events will happen. Three catastrophies have been fortold and have followed through as I have written, two are yet to be determined. It will not end but come close. The last word said and the first spoken is also set in time. The hopewasts await all."

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Mon May 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Stompoy looks into the distance in deep thought...
''Three down two to go...''
Stompoy looks round at Nathaniel
''...I don't suppose it could be sentinels, oh and please correct me if I'm wrong,''

bedevere

Postby bedevere » Mon May 19, 2008 8:27 pm

Possibly, but I think there are more than five sentinels. Er.. I'm not sure though. I do recall Kriska talking about the end of the world, and how it will happen more than once. She has never said much on the matter, and I do not like to press too hard for information. If it is prophecised, then it is going to happen anyway, so knowing too much will probably only ruin what time people would have left.

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Mon May 19, 2008 8:37 pm

Stompoy turns to Nathaniel and smiles,
''you mean the less we know the more exiting the future will be''

Return to “Dvarni”