North East Parade grounds

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

North East Parade grounds

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:04 pm

*In entrance to the parade grounds is a rather stern faced Winter elf, he inclines his head*

"Do you have a registration paper?"

*After Stompoy nods he then guides him through to an area where other people are waiting for homes or other reasons. He takes him to a room where there are several beds in one room.*

"I am afraid that this is what we can offeruntil the end of your week, after which point you will have your house. This bed is free and there is a chest with a lock unde your bed and here is your key."

*He reaches down and takes a key from the lock. Then passes it to him.*

"If you can help to rebuild then please report to officers mess where you will be assigned to a task. Hope that you will be comfortable for the time being."
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Re: North East Parade grounds

Postby Bigsmith » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 pm

*Stompoy walks over to a bed and pulls the chest out from under it, he takes his jacket off and throws it onto the bed. Takes his belt off ,takes off his chain mail , throws it into the chest. He then undoes his boots and kicks them off, then places them under his bed. Before he forgets he takes the plant that kriska (((OOC spelling may not be right))) had given him and places it on the floor next to his bed yet not under it.*

*He also rests his axe on the end of his bed and ties it the metal bared head bord with his belt*

*Before lying down he places the key under the pillow and whilst staring up at the sealing he sighs heavily, closes his eyes and goes to sleep*

^About half an hour after Stompoy falls asleep the room begins to fill up with conversation and activity as more people arrive and begin placing there belongings into there chests under there beds and rudely awoken by two young elves fighting over a bed^

*Stompoy rubs his eyes and sits upright whilst yawning then gets off of his bed opens his chest and gets a coin out*
(Shouting)''Oi you two come over here''
*the elves stop arguing and walk over to Stompoy,Who points to the left bed and then the elves*
'Heads you get it'' *points to elf* ''tails you get it'' *points to the younger elf*

*He flips the coin up into the air and catches it, then holds the coin in his fist for a moment then slaps it onto his wrist. He slowly moves his hand away from the coin whilst looking at the elves*
''Tails''

*The younger of the elves bursts into excitement and begins laughing at who seems to be his older sister. Stompoy throws the coin back into the chest slams it shut, locks it and sits on the edge of his bed*
You my sheild, my heat source, my weapon. You are my radiator.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:14 pm

The following day arrives and people start to stir at dawn. Slowly they get dressed and walk out of the room, there seem to be less elves he realised. Once outside there are several cues for different things, upon asking Stompoy gets informed each line if for a different type of work. The children and some women were in the cues to help to provide food and water for those who are working. The rest of the women are lined up on a cue for sewing and small objects work. Then the men are almost all split between stone, wood, building and other more physical work. A couple of others are to one side and they seem to helping look after any who are ill or injured.

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:16 pm

*After being informed about the queues he heads to the queue where he could get a job woodworking*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Stompoy along with the rest of the workers head out in different directions with someone to guide them. Slowly they work their way to the areas that have been worst effected, in his case it is the inside gates. The large structures needed alot of repair work doing to them but it was important that these doors were able to be fully closed as soon as was possible.

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:43 pm

*Stompoy looks up at the gates as he is led past them, then pointed in the direction of a stockpile of wood planks of various sizes, next to the stockpile are a large pile of tree trunks which some elves has already got to work on cutting into shape. Stompoy runs over to the area picks up a hatchet and begins chopping the wood into shape with speed and precision as if it were a natural skill.*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:54 pm

After several hard long hours of work the gates are near completion and ready to be closed within an hour after that.

Before the gates are shut the workers that were working on the front of the gates are lead behind them were they are shut and locked closed as the sun sets, after that the workers are lead back to the camp and given some food and drink before letting dismissing them off duty.

(((OOC Above is meant before the adventure 26/07/08 everything after this is based after the 26/07/08 adventure)))

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:33 pm

*Stompoy arrives back at the Parade grounds hungry and extremely exhausted ,the day after the opening of the portal, about midday just before lunch was being served*

*To himself*''Finally some warm food''*He rushes over to the benches were the food is, picks up a slice of pork almost twice the size of his hand, sits down on the ground and begins chomping on the almost freshly cooked food. After finishing the food he stands back up, grabs a wooden mug from the table and fills it to the brim with water and gulps it all down, although it seams that more water ends up on is leather jacket. Once finished he wipes his mouth clear and heads back to his bed knowing that he only has one more night left sharing a room with 13 other people.
Last edited by Bigsmith on Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 pm

^As the sun sets the gates are closed, locked tight and the night guards begin to walk along the city walls in pairs. The city quietens and only a few lights, one out side each room can be seen at the North East Parade grounds^

*Stompoy wakes up during the night by the Human in the bed next to him snoring really loudly, he goes to shove him to try and stop him from snoring but just before he does his pauses, clenches a fist, shakes his head and pulls his hands away. He walks towards the door and then heads out into the dark Parade grounds with out his weapon or armor on. After about ten minuets he bumps into an elven guard. The guard was very tall with a normal elven skin colour and large pointed ears, you could just see his hair growing out from under his helmet. His sword was two handed and kept in a back scabbard, which Stompoy could only see the handle of. And basic heavy chain mail body with a tabbard over the top.*

''You shouldn't be walking around the streets at night''*The guard leans down to get a better look at Stompoy*''Dwarf''
*Stompoy looks up at the guard*''I am not a peasent if that is what you think i am''
^The guard takes a deep breath through his nose^''Are you one of those heroes''
''Whos asking?''
''An authroity of Dvarni''
''Well... when you put it that way, yes I am one of those heroes''
^The guard glares at Stompoy^''Are you taking the mickey''
''no''
^Being completaly oblivious to Stompoys sarcasm, he snaps^''Good.''^He pauses^''where are your armor and weapons then''
''Back at the North East Parade Grounds''
''Very well''
*Stompoy goes to walk on but the guard grabs him and puts him back in front of him*
^Almost with a slight tint of laughter in his voice^ ''Why are you carrying a plant''
''Are we gonna just stand here asking questions or do you wanna finish you patrol''
^The guards lean down so that there eyes are level, then draws away and continues on his patrol^

*Stompoy continues walking through the city towards the park where he walks off to a secluded area not to close to a wall so that when the sun rises it won't be in the shaded, checks how damp the earth was and began to dig. Once the holes was big enough he carefully pulled the plant out of the pot and places it in the hole, puts the earth back around the plant then pats it down.*''There we go...''

*After lying looking up at the stars for at least an hour he gets back up and walks to the parade grounds*

Return to “Dvarni”