One week after the announcement

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

One week after the announcement

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:46 am

*The cues go out of the theater and a slow trickle of people come out from the second door. All knew what they were cueing for it was just a matter of time until they reached the front of the cue. As they entered the door people were directed to a different cue, the alphabet was split up into 6 groups, those cues reached down to the entrance of the hall. Some at the door get told to leave politly and to come back on the correct day, others get moved to one side to register with a desk in the corner. The room seems to be very busy and most are leaving with smiles on their faces, a few seem not so happy.*
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Re: One week after the announcement

Postby Bigsmith » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:10 pm

*Stompoy walks up to the queue in the section for people with ''S'' at the beginning of their name... and waits whilst doing a little two step dance to keep him self entertained*
You my sheild, my heat source, my weapon. You are my radiator.

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:29 pm

*Once at the front of the cue a pair of seats are infront of the desk and he is indicated to sit.*

"Can I have your registration slip please?"

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:36 pm

*Stompoy fumbles around trying to get his hands into his trouser pockets after about 5 minuets of embarrassing struggling he presents the slip*

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:09 pm

*The human at the disk rummages through the papers and retrieves Stompoy's papers.*

"The good news is that you have your first choice of the northern middle class district. The house is available for you to have but it will need a little bit of work done to it. Now, all you need to do is find out where it is."

*He shows him a more detailed map of the district and points to the house. Giving him directions Stompoy understands it's location, it was not far from the Northern gates and was going to be fairly nice.*

"Now there is one thing that we need to check with you. This has plenty of space but as you are a hero are we presuming that you may have people visiting from time to time? If so then you will need to get permission to have more than two staying there for more than a month in a year. Other than that restriction the house and the walled off grounds are all yours, enjoy your new property. If at any point you wish to leave perminantly then please could you bring this document that I am going to give you back to one of the housing teams please?"

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:23 pm

''Will the work be done for me, if so how long will it take and can I live in it whilst the work is taking place?''

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:29 pm

*The human nods.*

"There may be some help available, it would not have been given to you if it was not livable in. I think it just needs a touch up, but if you want some help then go to the camp where you should have been staying and they should be able to spare some people to help you. There should be the bare minimal belongings in there, if you still want to carry on helping then it would be greatly recieved. Now do you hae any other quiestions?"

*Lucy*

Bigsmith

Postby Bigsmith » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:05 pm

''Ahh right, how silly of me... Thank you for your help'' *Shakes hands with man at the desk*''I think I'll go and check out my house now''

*Stompoy heads back to the Parade Grounds, gathers his items and heads to his new home*

Return to “Dvarni”