Waking.

A place for IC stuff in Dvarni.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Krishena

Waking.

Postby Krishena » Mon Oct 27, 2008 1:53 pm

She had lain in a coma within the temple of Eremine's hospital for months. Few of those within the temple mentioned who she was, though they all knew. The black clothing and cloak had been cleaned and repaired and remained folded on a chair beside her bed, her body covered in a simple pale blue robe provided by the hospital. For once, she seemed peaceful, laying deeply asleep, her face relaxed, arms settled over the blankets which rose over the bump on her abdomen.

The preists and preistesses in the temple all whispered to eachother about her state and what was happening. She had been heavly pregnant when she arrived and promptly passed out, and should have given birth already. Something was stopping it happening, and some even said the baby was likely dead already. Nothing could or would be done though. All they could do was try to feed her, her body just about responding enough to swallow down a heavy broth twice a day. It had been like this for months now, the dark haired woman with the horns on her brow remaining unconscious.

Of course it came as a rather large suprise when the preists and preistesses checked on her to find the woman sitting up and rubbing her eyes, a determined set to her face. There was no smile there, the peace of her sleep had vanished, and her dark eyes showed no sense of joy, only a cold, closed off look to them. With a voice cracked by a dry throat, she spoke.
'Get me some water, and then send word out, I seek Bartholemew, Kerrigan, Dellam, Anyone who knows me or knew me. I have things to do.'
Unsteadily she moved on the bed, turning and attempting to get to her feet. When she wobbled a preistess drew near but she growled, eyes briefly glowing red.
'Get back and do as I ask! Iam fine..'
The preistesses and attendants scuttled from her room as the woman continued to struggle to her feet, finally managing it, her knees nearly buckling as she stretched to full height.
'It is time to get things done..' she whispered to herself as she took an unsteady step toward her pile of clothes and armour.
'I have been idle too long, and there are debts to settle.'
Un-Un-Posessed Hopestarved Human Bard- somehow back o_o
Pink Pussy of BOOM - likely deceased.
Blind Priestess of Balberith
Ex-Half-High elf, now full orc follower of the Golem
Got Dex?

Bogof

Re: Waking.

Postby Bogof » Mon Oct 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Bartholemew stood atop a small rise and looked around, he looked healthier that he had for some time, sallowness and jaundice from his illness gone and he beathed deep. The city of Dvarni looked almost peacful in the morning light. He shook himself, the dew dripping off of him, and he strode onwards towards the entrance.

At the gateway, he hailed the guards and asked if any of the 'heroes' were inside.

At mention of Krishena, his eyebrow perked up, especially at mention of her being in a coma. With a concerned look upon his face, he passed through towards the infirmary and looked towards anything he could do to help her recover.

Just before he entered the ward, he heard bustle and clatter. "Thats not conjusive to a good recovery" He thought before pushing the curtain aside to find Krishena looking quite perturbed and quite pregnant.

"Ah, rumours of your illness have been greatly exagerated it appears. Glad to see you up and about. Did you hear anything of what happened to Kerrigan? All I heard was a goodbye and nothing for a while."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Glancing over her shoulder, Krishena looked back to her leather bodice, lacing it over her chest carefuly, the piece rucked up over her bump which was covered by the oversized red shirt she wore beneath.
'Rumors of many things concerning me have been greately exagerated, Bartholemew.. surely you noticed that by now..'
She flashed a brief smile at him before reaching for her boots and sitting on the bed again, her foot braced on the chair nearby as she tied them up, being mindful of working around her stomach.
'I've been in a coma for months, so far as I can tell, Bartholemew, I have no clue where Kerrigan is, though I'm in need of his help, and perhaps yours.'
Got Dex?

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:06 pm

The news had begun to spread through Dvarni that Krishena was awake, news which Moss was a little curious about. Offering a meek smile to the guards outside the infirmary, who didn't particularly buy the smile, and Moss spent a good thirty seconds waving his arms around, explaining that he was a priest and, to ally their fears, showing off his ears. After that, they seemed convinced enough to let down their guard for just long enough for Moss to burst through the doors and almost straight into the back of Bartholomew.

"Ah. Sorry about that."
"Whoops."

Krishena

Postby Krishena » Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:37 am

Krishena tensed briefly as the bunny appeared in her room, but soon gave her first genuine smile since Bartholemew had arrived.
'Moss.. ah it's good to see you my friend, it's been way too long.'
Offering a hand she stepped closer, still very much pregnant, even though she was long since due to give birth.
'The more friends and allies I have around at the moment, the better.'
Got Dex?

Mr Bunnsy

Postby Mr Bunnsy » Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:48 pm

Moss took the offered hand and held it, placing his other cold hand on top of Krishena's in a hopefully comforting gesture. Casting a brief glance at the bulge caused by her pregnancy, he offers a reassuring smile.

"Talking of things being too lon.. well, ah, I mean, you're in good hands. Between Bartholomew and I, what could go wrong? Although, isn't.. err, the Traveller, um.. in fact, perhaps Bartholomew would be the best person to talk to you about things."

Moss looked at Bartholomew hopefully, with a rather pleading "please help out here" evident in his eyes.
"Whoops."

Bogof

Postby Bogof » Mon Nov 03, 2008 5:46 pm

Bartholemew looked confused for a moment at Moss, then with a slight shrug, nodded. "Yes I suppose certain things of a sensitive nature are better handled by one maybe more of the similar species I suppose." Though he trailed off slightly at the end. "Um?", he rallied after a short pause, twidling his crucifix, "What do you need Kerrigan and my help for may I ask?"

Return to “Dvarni”