The Village Green

For IC events and discussions within the rebuilt Narturlin.

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

arkaus

Re: The Village Green

Postby arkaus » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:20 pm

"I'm going to have to have a word with him about that"

*that said threan follow zemillia*
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
an orc warrior/celabrant turned madari
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

Gumboots
More posts than Nikki

Postby Gumboots » Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:32 pm

*Zemilia stops and looks around the village.*

"Father, I forgot to show you around."

*She points to various buildings around the village square telling him what they are all for and finally finishes with the building that she was heading towards.*

"This is the Millima estate, the right side is mainly mine, named besue Milima, and the left side is Sylors. If the army is back then he will be waiting but if they have not returned yet then he will be here soon. Come, we had to have it two different building because of the fact that when we moved in we were not married but the ajoining walls have been removed and the inter joining doors have now been unlocked. Each side is almost a compleat mirror image of the other."

*Zemilia walks on up a small flight of steps and into the estate.*

(((OOC moved to the Millima estate or what ever else I named it.))))
*Kriska Neptune Molignue, bonded and Dead*

*Zemilia Sraosha Coshwood Ancalimon, Princes Regent of the Earth Elves.*

*Lucy*

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Sat Oct 06, 2007 10:35 pm

*the dragonkin known as Arkaus De'lentas shifts into the village accousting the first person he sees*

"where can i find a member of the Zodiac?"
through the fire and flame until loves sweet kiss feel like the eternal embrace of death

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

People

Postby People » Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:30 pm

The person he speaks to looks a little confused and then understand shines accross his face. With a very broad accent he speaks "Yeh he be over der in tat buildin, ta won wif ta forge." He points to Brews and Blades. "Alot coom an go frew tere." He smiles warmly and looks curiously at the scales.

arkaus

Postby arkaus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 10:18 am

*arkaus walks off in the direction of the brews and blades

i play
a wolf
a fire elf
a mage of strange power

People

Postby People » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:57 pm

The following month after Dvarni proved a hard time for all in Narturlin, it was discovered that through the fighting to keep the main force of Erathil from the Hero's they had lost 125 people from the 500 that went to help. Only 375 returned, bringing the injured and dead with them, all looking war beaten and most with at least a minor injury of one description or another.

News had travelled fast as they returned, children came out of where they were hidding to find their parents. Some parents did not return alive. Others were being carried on cots or make shift streatchers. Children wept for the family as they came back in dribs and drabs. Never before was there such a sad looking bunch of Earth Elves seen.

By the end of the month there were only a few skirmishers that were now coming in carrying news that Erathils' forces were now moving their own ways. When all but a few were accounted for a small sigh seemed to spread through the village as they healers took to their work and the village began to return back to normal.

However there was one difference to the village now, a statue of Sylor holding a sword standing next to the statue of Threan looking relaxed and at peace now resided in the middle of the square. Freash flowers were placed there everyday, one special flower stood out amounst the rest a red rose with a silver stalk lying at his feet. No one was sure who this was from yet they knew that it was time for life to attempt to get back to peace.

bauldin

Postby bauldin » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:10 pm

Off to one side and not in his usual fashion (i.e. almost a quiet entry) Kerrigan appears, he brushes his robes down and looks around sees the extra statue and wonders what happened, to him.
With that he heads to the Weary Traveller

**Kerrigan**
I am the oldest man in the system being over 7000 years
I am Sharon's Granddad
Edd's great granddad
I am also Alice's great great granddad

If you too want to look this good at my age call me

And this isn't even my character

Return to “Narturlin”