A Darkened Room

For In Character events on the small island where the plantmen known as Brocklings originate

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

The Chosen

A Darkened Room

Postby The Chosen » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:51 pm

D
Last edited by The Chosen on Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damiensluman

Re: A Darkened Room

Postby Damiensluman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:47 am

Traga smiles and begins to Laff.
This was never a game of hide and seek... It's chess
He grins clearly unaffected by the negative effct of being low on sole.
Still well done at finding me
Traga holds out his hand to shake hands with the chosen
but thare is still much to Discuss and manny moves left to make

The Chosen

Postby The Chosen » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:11 pm

Moves? Such as...?

Tell me about Velneshar. I can think of few who would openly show their allegiance to a God that is so prohibited, and not that many who would worship someone so capricious. Someone who would do so much damage to the world. Is it the power? Is that what you want?

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm

Once again Traga smiles

You are blinded by the obvious and unable to see deep enough. This world isn't good or bad, black or white.

Traga adjusts himself to be sat slightly closer to the chosen.

A fire elf and a wood elf are sat in the smouldering ashes of a once great forest.
The wood elf has a bow drawn, pointing at the fire elf's head "your destruction of the forest will not go unpunished. You have destroyed the life of the foreset and i will see you suffer for it."

The fire elf looks at him, almost bamused.

"My sir, this forest has stood for hundreds of years. The trees are old and dieing. A few years later this land would be a desolate waist land.

"That is not an excuse for the death you have caused"

The fire elf slowly moves to the floor, brushing slowly at the ash until a small shoot apears.

"3 years from now, if this forest had been allowed to stand, this would be a desolate waist land the destruction today has not ended life. It has opened the way for new life to fill this land. The destruction of the old and dieing has layered the foundation for new life and the growth of the young that will leave this land a better place for years to come."

The wood elf crouches before him, brushing away the ash to revel new shoots of the new forest that is begining to grow.
5 years later the forest has grown to a beautiful land filled with life.
"You see, destruction isn't necessarily bad. Look behind the curtain to see the world beyond...
and as for our little game of chess...its my move."

Traga makes a qwik jab at the chosen, try to hit him in the ribs.

(Petrification, if he makes contact)

Check

(Traga the dissapears from sight - ooc: Shadowkin)

The Chosen

Postby The Chosen » Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:50 pm

As Traga moves towards him, the figure shifts his weight on his ankles. As the man lunges he starts, but his body blurs, shadow wrapping him and somehow Traga's hand never makes contact.

((Supreme Supernatural Dodge))

He steps back and a second burst of Shadow magic coalesces around him, wrapping around Traga and freezing him.

((Halt))

He rubs the back of his head, where it hit the wall behind him.
Hmm. I should have expected that - or something like it.

I have other tasks. I'll leave you for a bit, come back when you've had time to think.

He walks to the door of the small room and leaves, shutting it behind him.

Get some sleep. You seem tired.

There's a click from the lock as Traga unfreezes.
Last edited by The Chosen on Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Damiensluman

Postby Damiensluman » Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm

Traga smiles As he walks away he lays down perfectly still for about 2-3 hours then morths into the darkness moments later his cell door opens. A few moments after that the doors on other cells open and the occupants freed.
Back in traga's cell is a bottle with a slip of paper rapped round it the paper reads
Your move
(to I'd liquid ECk the bottle contains hope1)

Return to “The Colourful Isle”