Onlurin

For IC events and discussions on Serke Kemi

Moderator: Ref

Phil.Priest

Onlurin

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 2:14 am

Having taken the group from the Realms of Faith to Serke Kemi in the only way he knew how, in the effort to survive the decaying realm, Weyoun, having invoked the last ritual within the Faithful Realm and pulled magic from the place feels the tug of his Lord Onlurin south in Serke Kemi... he was of course placed to look over this place... why would he not be here?

Mentioning his departure to afew of those with him he moves towards the Lord of Magic... perhaps aiding him would allow him to assist in realigning the powers... and in completing his task in returning order to the Elven peoples... an order that was almost successful in being restored today...
Kalist, Hope-Bringer, The Emissary of Hope
Lazar, God of Darkness
D'arvan Weyoun of House Aerielys
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didn't do"

Phil.Priest

Re: Onlurin

Postby Phil.Priest » Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:25 pm

It was inevitable that some he had led from the plane of Faith would follow... he could hardly blame them, they didn't know where they were... and yet he hurried on... tired and exhausted from the Ritual.

Still... if he had a need he could make use of some magic... whatever it takes to find Him...

Perhaps somewhat ironic that within the 'traditional' area on Serke Kemi Onlurin was found... loose hair tumbling past his shoulders, metallic blue robes shimmering in the sunlight. Here they refuted his existence... what better place for him to be.

Slowly the Sorcerer heads toward one of only two men that he would bow before, this one representing his Magic... the other, Power... standing at a short distance the elf pauses and returns to his upbringing... taught the finest etiquette he embraces that knowledge knowing it would come in useful now, and later when the courts of his people were reformed. Until then there were few humans who deserved to be on the receiving end of good manners.

My Divine Lord Onlurin, The Sorcerer bows low, knowing he has the attention of the God when his footsteps falter and approach him he raises back up, making eye contact. If I may be so bold, I am Weyoun of the family Orenda, it would be an honor if you would allow me to accompany you within the Mortal realm and for me to offer my aid in repairing the damage caused.
Lazar, God of Darkness

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:07 am

It was bad enough that he was stripped of his power and weakened, but to be within the land where magic was taboo was ironic. With his position destabilized as it was he would have to seek safety, but then who would seek him in a land where there is no magic?

My Divine Lord Onlurin…

At the greeting the God of Magic slowly comes to a halt, so much for not being sought out he mutters to himself, and turns to walk towards the mortal who had approached him.

If I may be so bold, I am Weyoun of the family Orenda, it would be an honor if you would allow me to accompany you within the Mortal realm and for me to offer my aid in repairing the damage caused.

This was one of his worshippers, one with dedication to the magic. Perhaps it would be in his interest to see what he knows of the situation and if he can get them to the others it would be best.

Weyoun, of the line with Magic Power, I will hear what you know of this compromising situation that I have been found in and if it is within your ability we must find the others.
Lazar, God of Darkness

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Upon listening to the God of Magic the elf glances at him and clears his throat before informing the Diety of what occured within the Realms of Faith.

Ah, well, as I am sure you are aware, My Lord, the situation you are now in is a result of the Planes of Faith being... damaged in some way.

Somewhat recently a group of Heroes were hired to handle a force of undead and Hopeslayers attacking Pathway. In the course of this a force of power attempted to ascend to Godhood, her name was Baylin.
This was mine, and several companions, first trip in to the Faithful Realms. There one who was willing to worship her held a fragment of divine power and unfortunately managed to break it... in doing so his soul and very life was also broken.

Somehow he managed to communicate with one of his sycophants who also held praise for this Baylin, and we attempted to rescue him from the Hopewastes... although the Ritual did not go quite as I planned it managed to return the fragment of power and Butch returned in some way to help her ascend.

Within the Faithful Realms, as I am sure you know, there are guardians charged to keep the balance. We were informed that for the task to complete they had to be summoned and Baylin would inherit the power she was due.

They were summoned and claimed that the balance was upset due to our interferance, and attacked. I was knocked unconcious during their onslaught, attempting to defend myself and the shard of power... however, once more the fragment was broken and upon my revival the realm was shaking in such a way that it was breaking apart.

We had no choice other than to perform a rite of transportation to leave as we no longer had the spirit of Baylin to aid us with any knowledge nor any ideas on what was wrong.

As for going to see 'the others'... where do you wish to go? I do not have the ability to teleport to other locations, however if my companions who travelled here with me will aid us we can move to someplace else.
Lazar, God of Darkness

Phil.Priest

Postby Phil.Priest » Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:52 am

Upon hearing the explanation Onlurin's eyes narrow to slits and his anger becomes apparant, despite this reaction he says nothing as at the moment he needed the help of his follower...

After finding somewhere suitable to rest the High Elf gathers his companions and they perform the ceremony of transportation once more... leaving behind the rustic oriental lands and once more come to be within Pathway.

(OOC Anyone from the last adventure that wants to get back to the mainland can take part in this, anyone who doesn't can stay in Serke Kemi)
Lazar, God of Darkness

Edd

Postby Edd » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:10 am

Tu'ath and Renna, feeling somewhat depleted from the last time they did this ritual, having now rested for a time, join in the ritual, ready to head back to the mainland.
Razorwind - Paladin of Quaos
Doki Rinsei - Sword of Life and Fire
Caspian 'Fledgling' Coshwood - Psycomancer, Erathil's Prodigy
Scorch - Efreeti Null Mage

Return to “Serke Kemi”