"Honoured"

The last bastion of the Free People

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

Hatsuo1980

Re: "Honoured"

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:59 pm

"Considering the recent events around the 3 forts and the potential situation between the Elven Alliance and the Humans, I believe my comment was more than polite"

The knight didn't back down

"I am Sir Mai-Lylth, Knight of Asternia. If you are truly here to fight Dakron and his followers, you are welcomed here."

The knight opens the door to where his colleagues are...
............................................................................Image

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:11 pm

The three forts that are now in the possession of my armies? If you didn't want them you shouldn't have left them. Sir. The fact that you are able to stand in this fort now is because of my decisions. Sir. You are a knight of your god, so am I. Show some respect, I saved Sir Dias' life. Sir. Or I will have to, politely, smash your body into the ground. Sir.

Warryns voice remained monotonous and he made his threat in a 'matter of fact' way.

He maintained eye contact with the Knight.
Warryn Coshwood - Diamond Elf Paladin of Gerethenax
Ten Tigers - Serkanian Furious Blade
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:48 pm

**As the door is opened, Drake turns to hear the last of this conversation and he walks out again. Looking at Warryn his eyes widen in surprise.**

"Ah, let me guess, General Coshwood? I didn't expect you to be...well...a diamond.

"My name is Drake, founder of Honored and current leader although should someone else want to lead then that will be down to the members."

**He looks down at the scroll in his hand**

"I don't consider us at war but that's probably as I've been busy recently. I don't know you so don't think of you as a traitor or betrayer."

**He reads through more of it**

"Sacrificing yourself for others is something I know a bit about...especially in regards to this particular fort."

**He glances down**

"Welcome to Honored if you want to join and, indeed, death to the scum. I haven't seen Sir Dias yet but will give him your best."

**Drake**
"And unconscious people always count as willing"

Tome of Magic 6.0

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:47 pm

You would be correct. I heard this fort was named after you.

He maintains eye contact with the Knight of Asternia

We are not at war... at least the Elves don't believe so. Perhaps that is because we arn't as desperate for one as the Humans, or maybe it's because we don't see their army as a threat... you may decide which. Either way, I have nothing in particular against humans, other than rudeness.
I am experienced in matters of Dakron. I want to join. But not if I am to be treated with suspicion and mistrust. That was the purpose of the letter.

His eyes finally turned to Drake
My full name is Warryn Onyx Coshwood, call me Warryn if you want.
Then as a parting shot to Mai-Lyth
and you can call me 'Sir.'

He relaxed a little wanting to see the Knights reaction. Then hearing Feerian's chanting he grinned.
Is that Feerian in there? Next you'll tell me you have a room of air elf mages.
Sir Dias AND Feerian... it's a good thing we arrived...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:58 pm

"War's a funny thing...well...not funny...odd. I mean, last time I don't think we were actually at war, no one officially declared it but we were constantly at odds. To be honest I don't really care, I'm a member of an almost dead race so I can't imagine the new Haran declaring war on Erathil and if anyone else does then I don't have to do anything because I'm not a member of any other group.

I will be reserving my suspicion and mistrust for Dakron followers and think I'll be too busy being suspicious of them to mistrust anyone else. Interesting you should mention Air Elves though, the original three members of the Order of Dakron I was aware of were all Air Elves, Breezy, Quai Zeal and Estanarielle. Two out of the three of those I recently saw in the Hope Wastes so I'm assuming they were dead but I've heard the other one was killed too.

Feerian was in there but he teleported off somewhere, are you a friend of his?"

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:06 pm

Metzacoatl sticks his head out of the door to see what all the fuss is about. Seeing a diamond man standing there, the sparkly cat is very briefly taken aback, then asks "You aren't fey, are you?"
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:07 pm

"What's a Fey?"

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:42 pm

My Brother had a difficult past, he has a second chance now and he is taking it. I must state that any insult to him is an insult to me.

on hearing the information on the air elves Warryn actually seemed quite happy
I KNEW IT! I told everyone they were dangerous, and tricksy. No-one listened.

Seeing the cat he sighed, preparing the same speech as before:
My name is Warryn Onyx Coshwood, Brother of the High King Erathil and Archmage Kazrazil, Paladin of Gerethenax. I am not a 'fey' whatever that is. I am however considered a knight, and because of this I may have sworn to my God that I wouldn't not let any insult go unavenged. Partly why I'm here, I find it insulting that a Dakron follower thinks they can kill me. Anyway, this means I have to ask you to be more polite. On that note, what is your name sir?

Already this was tiring.
Hmm I wouldn't say I was a friend of Feerian, we've had some issues... he murdered one of my best friends... back when we were fellow sentinels. But he says it's alright because he forgives me for sacrificing my life in the place of others. The elf needs help, and he is an air mage. Yes, he is definitely not my friend. I will work with him though, I don't have any more friends for him to kill, or for me to sacrifice my life for... with that gone I don't think we have much to argue about... maybe his poor choice of magic...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

dainul

Postby dainul » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 pm

The cat shrugs, seemingly unperturbed by the semi-threats. "Mezacoatl. And Fey are... well, I probably trust them slightly more than the cowardly fucks we're hunting, but only because I trust them to be tricksy, controlling bastards. Don't make any pacts with them. Bad as demons."

A thought seems to catch up with the cat. "Oh, you're the other diamond-elf! Reuben got the coward that stabbed up the one at Piddling. Shame about him. Would've like to meet the guy who can scalp Strength's hound with a mace."
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 pm

Warryn was mid way interrupting before he very quickly shut up at the mention of Piddling.
Zemepatis was a great warrior and a huge loss to my church, I had high hopes for him and intended to make him the church's high priest. I had hoped to meet this Reuben character in order to thank him but I have been busy dedicating the town square of Narturlin to my lost comrade.

Warryn paused and then sighed realising he had to continue this knight business.

In his monotonous voice, barely even caring now and viewing the whole thing as a chore
When did the world get so rude? At least Sir Dias had manners.
then half talking to Drake
If you would like my help Sir then you have it, but I can't stay here if people are going to obsess over my race.I thought that by the title of your group people here would have some honour. I'm struggling to see it. If you can see honour... it's not very physical...
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:27 pm

"I am sorry for your losses, I would try to give you words of solace but to be honest you don't seem the type and words like that always feel empty compared to the loss. Perhaps we can bring a little justice in time.

I'd definitely like your help but I can't really stop people's prejudice, all I can say to people is that I hope they can see the bigger picture and realise we are fighting for something more important than who lives on a piece of land. I spent time with Zemelia and Threan in the old days and defended them when others saw only their race, it was interesting to hear a different point of view on the conflict.

Feel free to stay here as long as you wish, I offer you my friendship and anyone who acts against you will answer to me...after they've answered to you and we've healed them up I suspect. I don't expect people to live here if they don't want to, just check back in from time to time with information and when we receive such I will endeavour to pass that on to everyone. Life is precious and I don't want people to waste it, everyone has their own things to do in this world...except possibly me. The problem with dying is that the world moves on and those little spaces we carve for ourselves are filled by others.

Honored is a name that felt right. Someone gave up their chance to escape the Wastes and chose me to take their place, I felt honoured by their sacrifice and vowed that I would do something to honour that sacrifice. Combine that with an aim to fight for an honourable cause in an honourable way...or at least not fight in the shadows as if we were the same as them..."

**He trails off**

"I can't promise everyone in the group will be honourable, all I can do is hope that people try to live up to the name.

One thing I would ask, if possible, could you tell your brother about us and about our purpose? I'd like our aims to transcend race and politics and would appreciate any support he might offer, even if it simply not to oppose us.

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Luke

Postby Luke » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:46 pm

Sir. I like you.

Warryn put a heavy hand on his shoulder... and then feeling awkward took it off.

Yes I have some affairs of state to deal with. I will talk to my Brother, but I should tell you I haven't had a meeting with him more than twice in the last 7 months. He's a very busy king.
Ishan-bey - Kor Sorcerer

Hatsuo1980

Postby Hatsuo1980 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:37 pm

The Knight turns to Drake

"Before we commense with this course of action, I have some affairs to deal with. I need to make sure my family are looked after should I not return. I will be back in due time. Is there anything you wish me to do while I am away?"
............................................................................Image

Ben
More posts than Nikki

Postby Ben » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:09 pm

**Drake smiles at Warryn**

"Thank you."

**Turns to the knight**

"The only things I would ask of you are that you spread the word and keep an ear out for information on any possible Dakron activity, past, present or future. Oh, and should you see Sir Dias, I really would like to meet him. Thank you."

**Drake**

Tome of Magic 6.0

Callum

Postby Callum » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:15 pm

**Kaz steps forward and addresses drake**

"greeting drake i am Archmage Kazrazil Coshwood sentinal of the Scorching Wastes"
Kazrazil Coshwood, Fire Elf Fire Master
Squits Carnage, King of the Goblins (DEAD)
Grom/Bubbles, Orc Merc

The Goblins are back :twisted:

Return to “Fort Drake”