Sundaris

For those whose mourning was untimely

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

dainul

Sundaris

Postby dainul » Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:57 am

You might have been her red-headed stepchild, but you were still a child of the Mother. And for all that people didn't trust you, the seeds we've save would have been swallowed without your aid.

--Reith
Circusite, Ref(!?) and general lunatic.

Niamh

Re: Sundaris

Postby Niamh » Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:49 am

Sundaris! Thanks for protecting all of us so well. The world'll be a quieter place without you.

*Gizmo*
Keladry 'Kel' Wright - Telerfret high mage, Principal and Professor of Water at the Arcane University, High Priest of Yashmanar
Gizmo - Light Elf Sorc/crafter, Captain of the Nomads, friend to rocks
Cinder - Efreet scout, High Priest of Eternity

Sonny

Postby Sonny » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:47 am

Tis a crying shame ye went and met ye true death before we could do business mon. From what me knows of the other side of life, me dought dey will be able to old ye for long. De lack of fresh red meat may drive ye to da surface once again, and me be ready with a helping hand when me ears ye voice calling out for da blood of peasants again. Till we meet again child of da blood of night, enjoy ye rest mon and send me regards to ye family.

((Jin-Ro))
I'm not a big fat monster...... I'm THE Big Fat Monster
Sonny "McCuddles" Bigwood ((185))

Rebecca

Postby Rebecca » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm

Wai Sundars, wai? wai did you 'ave to get yourself blown up? You were awesome, you stabbed sheet up and appreciated ze tastiness of souls. Also you were covered in red goo. I admire zat in a man. Joseph sinks you're swell too, zought 'ee's depressed zat your left 'and isn't 'aving 'ees babies after all. Times are 'ard as 'ee 'as started drinking, and ze ozer day I caught 'eem trying to slit 'ees wrist in ze bas, and I really don't know what to do, 'ee said 'ee would beat up my mum if I told anyone which is confusing because I don't actually sink I 'ave one at ze moment, i 'ad zat peece of wood wiz paint on at one point but i sink i got bored and srew zat away... Anyway, I digress. I really 'ope zat you manage to get back to us, Sundars... ze world eez going to be a far duller place wizout you...

*Osoroshii*
Uukumanu - ranger and spirit seeker
Tuvstarr - Black Queen of Pharon Glos
Imliss - High Elven researcher in Blood Magic
Aetheldred - Sorcerer and psychomancer, daughter of the Völva of the Blood of Alfhild

Return to “The Empty Graves”