Stepping Out Of The House

For In Character events within Noore I'Meles, the homeland of the Orcs, Goblins and Rodera

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

User avatar
Stevie
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Exeter

Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Stevie » Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:46 pm

**Lophaetus appears outside the house in Noore I'Meles, he seems to just appear in the doorway, taking a look to gather his surroundings he turns and waits, looking at the doorway, as if expecting someone else to be magically ushered through.**

rachel
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby rachel » Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:35 pm

Haze appears in the doorway, urgently sniffing the air. She surveys the area cautiously for a moment, then moves to Loph's side.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

User avatar
Peter Levy
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Peter Levy » Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:22 pm

**The Healer's Hut sits in a large square. Not so much a market, as a perimeter. The whole area is closed off with barricades of stone and earth. Several Orc sentries patrol the top of the defenses, but it is daylight, and they are quite at ease. Beyond the fortification, it is obvious that much building work has been undertaken. Already, a great spire rises above the township. Whereas the barricade around the House is a simple, brutal, functional structure, this tower is something quite different; this is finely crafted, detailed architecture. Almost reminiscent of Dvarni, but cut from darker rock.**

**The Township is clearly divided. The Orcs and the Rodera do not mix much. The Rodera town is carefully and precisely designed: areas radiating from the centre, for trade, for living, for the sick, for farming, for sanitation. The Orc town is almost entirely agriculture. Huge piles of earth are the only clue as to where the Orcs dwell. There is no sign of the Goblins.**

rachel
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby rachel » Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:56 pm

Haze tastes the air again for Farrek's scent, but there are so many different smells that it is hard to distinguish it. All she knows is that something tastes oddly familiar.

"He has been here recently I think," she tells Loph, before moving forward to find a rodera to talk to. She has had enough experience of uneasy peace to recognise it here, and she doesn't want to ask any of Farrek's potential enemies if they have seen him.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

User avatar
Stevie
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Exeter

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Stevie » Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:33 pm

"Quayle said we'd find him inside the healers hut, I think it's best to head there first and make inquiries."

**Loph moves forward to the healers hut, nodding and smiling at people going about there day to day business. He stops outside the hut where the guards are patrolling.**

"I am Lophaetus, I am looking for the Rodera known as Farrek Char, as a matter of importance."

Plot Bot
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Plot Bot » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:22 am

**The Orc guard eyes Lophaetus up and down.**

"Farrek Char is an important man, he is not to be disturbed. What is so important that you must trouble him?"
Last edited by Plot Bot on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Stevie
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Exeter

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Stevie » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:26 am

"If Farrek Char is half the Rodera I hear he is, he will know exactly why I'm here. Please, let him know I wait outside here, he will know what I intend next."


Loph
Last edited by Stevie on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Plot Bot
Posts: 800
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:03 pm
Contact:

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Plot Bot » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:28 am

"Hmm..

**The Orc, hesitates for a brief moment, before stepping inside the healing hut turning back to speak**

Wait here."

rachel
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby rachel » Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:39 am

Haze raises her eyebrows in surprise, and then stalks over to join Loph.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

User avatar
Peter Levy
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Peter Levy » Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:30 pm

**Farrek stumbles out to greet these new guests, struggling to place his spectacles on his face. His eyes are red. Seeing this most unlikely of pairs before him seems suddenly to perk him up.**

Looking for me?

**Recognising the feline, his tone brightens a little.**

Haze! welcome to my.. err... territory. What brings you here?

**Before giving her a chance to respond, he turns to the elf and bows slightly**

Sorry, hello. My name is Farrek Char, welcome to Noore I'Meles. What brings the both of you to us?
Señor Ref

User avatar
Stevie
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Exeter

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Stevie » Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:30 pm

**Lophaetus slightly slouched, stands up as he hears Farrek approach, he extends a hand in courtesy**

"Farrek, well met. I am Lophaetus, I used to be the Sentinel of these lands here, I did not encounter you then, but I have heard from my good friend Quayle that you are hero of great note. He tells me you are man who has a fantastic gift for finding out information, and right now, you are one of many pieces of a puzzle that we need. Heroes are gathering, we're preparing for the end."

**Loph pauses**

"How long will you need to be ready to leave?"

rachel
Posts: 1075
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:41 pm

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby rachel » Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:58 pm

"I have come to introduce you to some of my allies," replies Haze, slightly irritated that Loph has spoken first. "We are bringing together powerful heroes and alphas who we trust to create a plan to destroy Velneshar and his glooms and then carry it out" She suddenly grins. "I am hoping you will help me make sure the elves and humans do not talk too much."

Out of courtesy, she steps forward to sniff Farrek's hands.
Characters:
Haze: A distrusting feline. With a mask.
Safina Kor: Human warrior from the Kor tribe (because everyone knows men can't fight... ;))
Singe: Child-like efreeti scout.

User avatar
Peter Levy
Posts: 1009
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:52 pm
Contact:

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Peter Levy » Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:45 pm

Planning for the end? The end? or the End end? The former is terribly depressing. The latter... Well, that's also rather depressing, but is one thing that I have been looking into.

I have compiled a list of options... Well, more problems than anything, but some potential solutions. Small steps towards a big goal. I have written several rituals that could be considered. Although the transportation ones may be slightly redundant now... But these are things I would very much like to discuss with Quayle, and with D'Arvan, and Erathil, if that becomes possible. And the sentinel of Sinya Palurin. In fact, I'm willing to discuss any kind of plan with any kind of anyone.

You've been planning for the end. Here, we've been planning for the future. I'm pretty hopeful. We're drafting a series of treaties and such, to help bring the world together as we rebuild. It is important to plan these things carefully...

Anyway, that's not what you came for. Where are people gathering?

And I really don't think I, of all people, could stop people talking...

User avatar
Stevie
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Exeter

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Stevie » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:58 am

"We're heading to Ingolé, the Arcane University to be exact. I'm expecting to find Quayle, D'arvan, my brother Aquilla, alongside the people they have gathered together. I'm glad you've made preparations for not only what awaits us now, but for what comes after. We will require a strong foundation to build upon, a government of stability and unity to usher through the coming days and nights.

I don't mean to rush you Farrek, but I will be looking to return to Ingolé within the next 20 minutes, if you can be ready to leave then, that would be of an advantage, otherwise I may ask you to make your own way to the Arcane University with much haste."

User avatar
Stevie
Posts: 1088
Joined: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:32 pm
Location: Exeter

Re: Stepping Out Of The House

Postby Stevie » Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:19 pm

**Lophaetus heads to the house of torment within Noore I'Meles (with or without Haze/Farrek)**

"Ingolé, here I come."


Return to “Noore I'Meles”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests