A tower in the woods.

The homeland of the humans and location of the Telerfret city Ingolé, the Larkant city of Mahtar, the Everni city of Nandine and the ruins of the capital city of Sanga

Moderators: Ref, Senior Refs

xochiquetzal

Re: A tower in the woods.

Postby xochiquetzal » Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:27 am

'Okay then, Nnud, come on. It shouldn't be too difficult to find something, maybe a rabbit.'

He walks out of the front door, and into the woods. His hammer is at his side, and he cautiously looks around him, wary of any potential threats.
Maximus - Jehovern Celebrant
Toshak - Light Elf Bard

haldier

Postby haldier » Mon Mar 16, 2015 4:59 pm

Haldier returns with his arms bulging with vegetables.
Haldier Darkfire: High Telefret Shadow Mage

Reuben48

Postby Reuben48 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:36 pm

Nudd walking in the woods with Maximus turn at pace and with tremendous force hurls his axe at a large rabbit running by, the axe hits the rabbit fatally in the neck almost tearing the head off the rabbit at the force of the throw rolls over 3 times before stopping blood dripping from its neck the rabbit twitches before Nudd takes out a knife and ends its life.

Maximus come! I got something a sort of beaver with funny ears and a short tail.

Nudd picks up the knife and guts the 'Beaver' of a rabbit he puts the carcass in a bag for later.

Come maximus we need more food than this. I will need at least 3 of these before I am satisfied not to mention you guys.
Nnud- A rather large larkant warrior
Fenghuang (50 Feathers)- The Curious Serkanian

xochiquetzal

Postby xochiquetzal » Tue Mar 17, 2015 9:28 am

The Jehovern sighs. 'Nnud, that's not a beaver, it's a rabbit. And if I remember correctly there should be a grove with several fruit trees about a hundred yards in that direction.' He points to the right, and begins to walk off.
Toshak - Light Elf Bard

Anneliese

Postby Anneliese » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:59 pm

Back at the cottage, Quinn takes the vegetables from Haldier and rinses the mud off them.

"Haldier, help me cut these up?"
Quinn - Everni scout
Ember- Telerfret fire mage
Chloe - fighty celebrant of Pomodionbachassiet

Reuben48

Postby Reuben48 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 5:54 pm

Nnud and Maximus are collecting fruit soon the rucksack is filled and Maximus being carried by Nnud tries to reach for one more fruit however it is too far away and Nnud carrying Maximus on his shoulders topples over and crashes to the ground.

Arrgh My arse! Maximus the rucksack is full lets head back and dump this food and then we can get some rest.

Nnud lifts Maximus to his feet and they begin to walk towards the cottage.( a strange whisper of wind goes past )

xochiquetzal

Postby xochiquetzal » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:58 pm

(Reuben, have you ever heard of these wonderful things, they're called commas? :P)

Maximus sighs, and picks up the food they have gathered. 'Okay then, we can go back now.' He seems to ignore the sudden gust of wind.
Toshak - Light Elf Bard

Reuben48

Postby Reuben48 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:17 pm

Nnud and Maximus burst through the door to the cottage and find a table neatly laid out with plates, forks, knives, and jugs of water.

"We're baaaaaaaack"Nnud throws the rucksack towards haldier and slumps on the couch."Aaaaaah wake me up when dinner is ready Nnud needs to catch some rest".Nnud falls into a deep sleep...

haldier

Postby haldier » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:58 pm

Haldier grabs the bag and dumps it on the table. He has already began to cut the vegetables.

Ok Nnud, dinner is 5 minutes.
Haldier Darkfire: High Telefret Shadow Mage

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:59 pm

Foot steps that disturbed the earth not at all and made not a sound took a solitary figure up to the tower in the woods. He had spent some time watching it, surveying it from afar until the sun went down before he decided that it was time to make an appearance. In the long shadows he didn't stand out, every inch of him blacks and greys except for the dark pink hair and the pink of his eyes but they mattered little with the way he moved. He idly considered at first simply shifting into the building but perhaps that would send the wrong tone. He wasn't looking to make any unwilling travel companions...tonight anyway. No, this required a different approach. Stopping at the front door of the place instead he lifted a slim hand and knocked firmly then stood with hands behind his back patiently waiting for an answer. Patience, at least, was something V'Jel had in abundance for what was to come.
Player of;
Vynrael, the Hound of Asternia
Jaguar, High priest of the Party
Ekrit, Nomad Magic Weapon maker of Yashmanar
Thromlui, Psychomancer, Nightmare made manifest

Anneliese

Postby Anneliese » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Inside, Quinn had been sitting quietly, repairing some broken armour in the flickering candlelight. The sudden knock startled her - laying down her work, she crossed the room and cautiously heaved open the door. She recognised the lone figure - her brother had almost got himself killed by offending him a while back.
"Can I help you?" she asked, warily.
Quinn - Everni scout

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:33 pm

"I suppose that depends on your definition of 'help' Quinn."
He offered with an amused look, something that looked wickedly cruel on his face. In the dim light cast from inside he looked, from the front, to be unarmed...but when was a shadow elf ever unarmed.
"In this instance, I have come here to talk to you...I believe it is polite to invite a traveller in when he has come this far? I would hope you wouldn't wish to be impolite to me."
Player of;

Anneliese

Postby Anneliese » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:39 pm

"Of course." Slightly unnerved by his expression, Quinn stepped to the side to allow him to enter. It would be impolite to turn away a traveller, but to piss off a shadow elf? That would be a very unwise move indeed.
Quinn - Everni scout

Dellam

Postby Dellam » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:41 pm

He calmly stepped into the room, his hands still folded behind his back though to a trained eye he was tense as if suspicious of all things at all times. His gaze flicked around, taking in the innards of the tower before he looked to her.
"I'm sure I could bore you with pleasantness while you worried what I was going to do or planning...so I'll save your heart and cut right to it. Last I saw you we spoke on what may be a brighter future for you. I have come to make that offer again. A path for you to walk outside of what might be considered...normal, for a hero."
Player of;

Anneliese

Postby Anneliese » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:55 pm

She closed the door, her cautious gaze fixed on him. "Yes, I remember our conversation. Perhaps you could provide a few more details, before I make a decision?" Quinn was strongly tempted by his offer, but she needed to know exactly what she was agreeing to. His direct bluntness was oddly reassuring, but his presence still made her feel uneasy.
Quinn - Everni scout

Return to “Sinya Palurin”